India Delta 10 Tango

ur20v

Feb 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
So I saw this just now...

20221007_150004.jpg

I tried taking a better photo but my stupid phone kept focusing on the windshield.
The plate says DOT EXEMPT across the top, and FOR NON-COMMERCIAL USE ONLY along the bottom.

20221007_150729.jpg

I just wish I could be a fly on the dashboard the next time this genius gets pulled over.

Speaking of dashboards, it looks as if they have either a radar detector or dash-cam attached to the windshield. The radar detector wouldn't surprise me as they are illegal in Virginia, and if you are gonna ignore some motor vehicle laws, hell, why not ignore them all and try to avoid the police as much as possible, right?

But the real irony would be if it is a dash-cam... Say they feel they were wronged by someone else on the road, or had their property damaged in an accident, etc., would they use the evidence saved in the camera to sue the responsible person in court? How deep does their hypocrisy run? Its obvious they lack common sense, can we safely assume they do not possess a sense of irony as well?

Reactions: Dave F

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
Sovereign Citizen.... search that term on youtube for some great lulz. Lots of tazings

ur20v

Feb 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
Sovereign citizenry was all the rage 10-15 years ago, but it seemed like it calmed down recently. This is the first phony plate I've ever seen, though. I remember some bodycam footage that went viral about 11 or 12 years ago when I lived in Texas. Dude wouldn't open his window for the "highway pirate" and ignored the escalating commands to get out of the car, so the courteous cop permanently opened the window for him with his ASP and treated him to some free OC spray.

Reactions: NVFD612

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.