Rear 21+ Tahoe Integrated Lightbar

hoisy71

Sep 10, 2011
Baltimore, MD
Its been a while since I have been on the site. The company I work for has designed a bracket kit for Integration of emergency lights into the rear chrome trim of the 21+ Tahoe and Suburban. If anyone has any interest please shoot me an email and I can work with you on getting pricing. They are available in Single, Dual, and Tricolor and will come with all needed hardware and custom designed, powder coated brackets to mount. For single color application you can get tinted plexi in red, blue, or smoked. for all others will come in smoked and give a factory look. Attached are a few dropbox video links.

We are also finishing up final mock up and desgin for a front bracket to mount 6 Mpower behind the grille of the 21+ Tahoe and Suburban.

Nick Hoisington
Frontline Mobile Tech
Fire and EMS Project Engineer
O: 240.280.8964
F: 240.360.4538
C: 603.856.5512
nhoisington@frontlinemobiletech.com

FML SMK PLX.jpgFML MNTD BK.jpgIMG_3850.PNGthumbnail_IMG_3851.jpg

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.