Another day, another Cheetah light for the collection!

JPstealth

Nov 11, 2018
North jersey
I was half-asleep and two seconds away from pulling the trigger on it myself lol then I thought, you know who would really appreicate this? @tsquale where as it would just sit with my other beacons and fade into the background, I feel like you would appreciate it much, much more!

I am glad it works and looks to be in awesome shape! We all have those certain lights or pieces that above all else, stick out, Cheetah being I am sure only one of yours lolol Mine being anything green, firebeam/magnabeams, and lately back on an Aero kick :)

But anyway, Looks great and I'm glad to arrive in one piece!

Reactions: tsquale

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
I love how these have the S&W logo on the dome. Such a variaty of parts from "scratch built" to "borrowed" to "rebranded". I can see why it is easy to love Cheetah stuff.

Reactions: tsquale

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.