For Sale Code 3 LEDX 2100, RX 2700, and RX 2700 MC bars

Status
Not open for further replies.

ur20v

Feb 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
So I need to do something about this growing mountain of modern(ish) LED lightbars in my kitchen... Starting with the Code 3 bars:

First up, an all-blue LED X 2100. I was bored and curious one day and I wound up building this out of a bunch of red and blue bars I had. A lot of effort actually went into this bar, as I had to swap out the LED "cards" in some of the modules to make them work the way I wanted (and to have the driver side corner function properly). Not to say that I think my labor adds any value to the bar; I know better than that. It was a neat learning experience and I love the way it came out. But it is best suited used as an actual warning device for a volunteer, and not taking up space in my house. It has 6 pairs of 6UP Optix modules and 2 pairs of LED X modules. No takedowns or alleys. Very bright and very blue! Comes with feet and gutter straps, and a relatively short cable that's changed out easily enough or spliced onto. Asking $200 plus shipping...

*I can build a very similar, though not exactly the same, bar in all red if someone is interested.
20220703_140339.jpg
20220325_193022.jpg

Next up is an RX 2700 in red and blue. It's a recent police department retiree with single-color modules, LED takedowns and alleys, traffic advisor function, mounting feet (but no straps). Simple connection, no serial controller or specific siren required. Not much to say about it other than it works! Asking $250 plus shipping...
20220703_151338.jpg
20220703_151428.jpg

Finally, I have an RX 2700 MC (multi-color) in red/blue + white (to the front) and red/blue + amber (to the rear) and each corner is red/blue. Has dedicated LED takedowns and alleys. Much like Lyle Lovett, this is pretty cool despite being so ugly. But beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I suppose. The forward facing modules provide intense white light for scene or work lights, the rear modules provide red and blue warning plus amber traffic advisor functionality, and can add some blasts of amber to flash patterns to break up the monotonous red and blue. I'm actually keeping one of these MCs for myself, which is saying something. It's just a really neat bar. Again, no special controller needed. It has three control modules installed in the bar, and it looks like there is room for expansion. At least controller-wise. Real estate is another question. And I do believe these control modules are programmable, though don't quote me on that, and I have no idea how it's done anyway. Anyway, this is a nice bar that has some seriously cool functions, and could probably go right back into service without missing a beat. Comes with a short cable, mounting feet, and gutter straps. Asking $350 plus shipping...

20220703_154722.jpg
20220703_154836.jpg20220703_154920.jpg

If I am out of line on pricing please let me know, as I haven't had much luck finding comparable stuff for sale. I might entertain a trade, depending on what's offered, but please don't be offended if I turn you down. I need to have fewer lightbars taking up space, so says my wife...

Reactions: tsquale and Bcode3

Bcode3

Oct 12, 2019
Missouri
Hi, I was possibly interested the RX2700M. Is there a way you could possibly DM me? I haven't been on this site for a while...can't remember how too...lol. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.