Wanted Third Brake Light Warning Light for Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (CVPI)

Curious if anyone has an idea what I can pay for a Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (CVPI) third brake light warning system that flanges both sides. Know that they need some from wheeling, for example.

Trying to get an idea for cost, or I do have a few products I’d be willing to trade. Like an old-school 52 inch all red federal signal StreetHawk, or a code3 MX7000 as well as some code3 Excalibur, but they’re incomplete.

Dave F

Sep 13, 2015
Berks County, PA
Whelen Talon 3rd brake light assembly is a big one that i know of for the CVPI

Attachments

• 8FC49B81-704D-4B89-9C38-EF2DB7A0420F.png
    8FC49B81-704D-4B89-9C38-EF2DB7A0420F.png
    363.9 KB · Views: 11
Yeah belive 1st model release wher remote strobe heads and second updated version was led strobe had advantage of lenses that are easer to get colors. Strobe model retuled for couple hideaways actually opens up coloer options like purple lenses.

doctorkjt

May 25, 2010
Ft worth tx
Curious if anyone has an idea what I can pay for a Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (CVPI) third brake light warning system that flanges both sides. Know that they need some from wheeling, for example.

Trying to get an idea for cost, or I do have a few products I’d be willing to trade. Like an old-school 52 inch all red federal signal StreetHawk, or a code3 MX7000 as well as some code3 Excalibur, but they’re incomplete.
ive got two, but i wont have possesion until the 1st week of feb 24. im retiring and selling off all my old equipment. i think 50 and shipping ought to do it. lmk

ive got two, but i wont have possesion until the 1st week of feb 24. im retiring and selling off all my old equipment. i think 50 and shipping ought to do it. lmk
Would be greatly interested, but it would be March before I could actually make a purchase. Do you think that would work for you?

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bassslogic

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.