lightcollector38

Brand New Federal Signal Legend

Brand
Federal Signal
Model
Legend
Length
Up for sale is my brand new, never mounted, never used, Federal Signal Legend lightbar. All led's, no halogen lights on this bar. Front take-downs, left and right side alleys, red and blue leds with red and blue top covers. Lenses are clear and in brand new and in pristine condition. Comes with everything you see here;

- New Federal Signal Legend Lightbar
-15' of cable for power and cat5
-Mounting feet and hardware
-1 Serial Interface Module w/ cable and instruction sheet
-1 Fuse Kit holder
-1 Installation and maintenance manual from Federal Signal

Everything is still in it's original packaging except the lightbar, I decided to test it and make a quick video to show the lightbar is functioning. The entire lightbar is all LEDs, no halogen bulbs for take-downs or alley lights, ALL LEDs! Lightbar also contains a built-in traffic adviser that you can see in the video link below.

This Legend has the option with the serial interface module for an internal or external controlled traffic adviser to the rear. (instructions on how to configure are located in the manual)

This bar normally sells for $2,800+ brand new, I'm letting this sell much cheaper and still brand new, never mounted, never ran besides once in my test video displayed in the link above to showcase its functionality.

You can see this lightbar in action here; Lightbar in Action

Seller not responsible if buyer is unable to hook up wiring correctly, instruction manual from Federal Signal is provided!

Item(s) are being sold in AS-IS condition!

Any questions, feel free to PM me.

Thanks for looking

**Does not normally come with a switch but I can supply a Federal Signal SW400SS Switch if so desired to pair with the serial interface module, I do have a working spare I can supply upon purchase, please PM and let me know if you do want the switch, otherwise, I will presume not to include the switch.**
Seller
lightcollector38
Type
Physical product
Quantity
Views
First Listed
Last Update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Latest posts

Top Bottom