tsquale

New Tech Inc. Lightstorm

Brand
New Tech Inc.
Model
Lightstorm
I bought this several years ago as an empty shell. I rebuilt it purely for collection purposes, not for use on a vehicle. THIS IS NOT SUITABLE FOR VEHICLE / OUTDOOR USE AS-IS! Read the description carefully!

I added Code 3 LP series rotators as they fit best with very little modification so I went with one fast and one slow speed rotator on each side. I also used four of the LP alley lights, wiring two of them to a 537 flasher and angling them forward for intersection warning. Added reflective aluminum tape to the side of the speaker housing to add flash power and screen behind the speaker grill to help hide the 537 flash can and wires in there. There is NO speaker in the housing. The endcaps ARE DAMAGED, CRACKED, and MISSING PIECES AND SCREWS as they are brittle plastic that commonly were damaged. The "label" (singular...only one included) in the endcap is just printed on standard printer paper as the originals were not able to be located.

These housings are uncommon. This would make a great bar to tear down and build as you wish/retrofit with other warning options inside. The colored "domes" are easily replaceable to change colors. They are just sheets of plexi that slide in between the top and bottom of the frame. NO mounting brackets are included. Short wiring, appx 1 foot long.

Videos of the lightbar as it is:

ASKING $475 shipping included!

Ask any and all questions prior to buying. Maybe my price is crazy... guess we will see. NO RETURNS. NO WARRANTIES. No international sales.

s-l1600 (1).jpg
s-l1600 (2).jpg
s-l1600 (3).jpg
s-l1600 (4).jpg
s-l1600 (5).jpg
s-l1600 (6).jpg
s-l1600.jpg
Seller
tsquale
Type
Physical product
Quantity