Extremedetail

Whelen Legacy Duo

Brand
Whelen
Model
Legacy Duo
Length
Up for sale is a nice 48" Whelen Legacy Duo. The front is red/white/blue, and the rear is red/amber/white/blue. It has mounting feet and about 6 feet of cable left. No cracks or scratches. DOES NOT come with any switches or a WeCan control point, YOU must provide these items your self.

$675.00 - Square/CashApp/PayPal ONLY, NO exceptions, if you pay by goods and services, you WILL BE required to confirm receipt of the item after I upload shipping to clear the funds on my end to prevent them from being held up and I will ONLY ship once the fund are actually made available on my end. If you pay by goods and services and do not confirm receipt of the item after shipping has been uploaded, handling time will be upwards of 1 week. I am tired of getting scammed and paying outlandish fee's through PayPal. My money and items have been taken through PayPal more than once and I never got anything back; if this doesn't work for you then keep looking!

I WILL SEND YOU AN INVOICE FIRST!

I am FIRM on my price and selling it considerably lower than most used Legacy bars.

Square/CashApp/PayPal ONLY, if you pay by goods and services, you WILL BE required to confirm receipt of the item after I upload shipping to clear the funds on my end to prevent them from being held up and I will ONLY ship once the fund are actually made available on my end; if you do not confirm receipt of the item to clear funds, handling time will take upwards of 1 week. Shipping information will be provided via copy of receipt from UPS or USPS.

NO RETURNS OR MONEY BACK, this item is being sold "as-is, where is" and there is no warranty, expressed or implied. I am not responsible for damage during shipping to the buyer, I will provide insurance on the shipment but only for my protection. I carefully pack and box each item to ensure that it arrives in one piece, and mark all fragile items accordingly. If there is an issue relating to your item being damaged upon receiving it, please contact me first, I do keep screen shots of listings to protect myself from fraudulent use and claims as evidence to Square/CashApp/PayPal to the terms and conditions of my sales. You will be REQUIRED to sign for the package, you need to plan accordingly when your package will arrive. I am not responsible for items returned to me by USPS or UPS due to not being able to locate the buyer or person for a signature, if this happens, I will refund the purchase price minus a 20% handling and materials fee. I am not responsible for lost or stolen packages and will NOT produce a refund for items claimed as so. I will take pictures of the item the day of shipment and dona final test before shipping to ensure everything is 100%. I describe all items to the best of my ability and try to include every detail possible, sometimes however I cannot cover every single detail, and I am not responsible nor held liable for any discovery that I failed to mention.

I am not responsible for the misuse or use of this item; it is up to the end user to know their local, state and Federal laws concerning the use of emergency warning equipment in their area. If you get in trouble or arrested for using ANY type of emergency warning equipment I sell, you are responsible for your own actions and legal defense, not me
  • Haha
Reactions: tsquale
Seller
Extremedetail
Views
First Listed
Last Update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online