Југославија Сирен

Skulldigger

Aug 23, 2015
Georgia / USA
I stopped in a little junk shop today (a new find) and just in the door I saw this little Yugoslavian Siren sitting on a shelf. Took it to the woman sitting out front and asked her how much since it was not marked. I'll ask Tim she said and walked away. She came right back and Tim said $10. Handed her ten and said tell Tim thanks.

4" fan siren and is 115 volts. Works like it's new and is quite loud for it's size. Good tone actually. I may tie it into my home alarm system. Anyone else have one?

20190425_203326 (Small).jpg

20190425_203343 (Small).jpg

Jun 18, 2013
PA
Can't say that I have seen this one...
Video sir! Video!

Reactions: Skulldigger

Skulldigger

Aug 23, 2015
Georgia / USA
Ok. I did some research tonight and I think I solved this one. I am posting in case anyone else has one or comes upon one. Looks like these were used by a company called "Black Bart Systems Inc." out of Carson, California. They were a short lived business from about 1982 to about 1986. They sold and installed "“Electrical Alarm Units, Voice Synthesizers, Sirens and Noise Propagating Apparatus, Transmitters and Receivers, Sound Discriminator Apparatus, Intrusion Sensors, Keyboard Operated Coded Entry Locks, Listening Apparatus, and Power Converters and Auxiliary Power Supply Units Associated Therewith”

Found one with a label online.

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
Здорово!

Jun 18, 2013
PA
I'm waiting to see Dick Tracey go running by.. lol

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
Русская мистификация!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.