05 Chevy Colorado

coulterman17

May 23, 2010
Glasgow, KY
This is a console that a buddy and I made out of a contour console out of a crown vic. The face plates are made out of scrap pieces from the console.

Lighting includes:

TOP:

Code 3 Force 4 LP 6000 (red/clear)

DASH:

Knockoff Dual Talon (red/red)

Whelen Slimlighter (red/clear)

BACK:

Hawk 2? (red/red)

and also installed are corner strobes.

I will try and upload video of lighting.

I also have two sirens installed. The two white switches in the switch panel controls one of them. In the bottom picture you can see the controller for the second siren behind the mic for the CB.

213.JPG

214.JPG

215.JPG

217.JPG

218.JPG

Fast LT1

May 24, 2010
Sedgwick County, KS
What lights do you have installed on this????

nerdly_dood

Jun 15, 2010
Georgia
Pix of the outside?

ohi007

May 21, 2010
Canton, oh
still waiting on pics ox the out side. did great on the inside but.......................

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tdi419

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.