07'-14' Tahoe install tips/pics

GranPrix

May 23, 2010
FL
I'll be installing a Fed Sig SS2000sm and some LEDs front, sides and rear in a 2011 PPV. Grill, fogs, headliner, rear lift gate, rear sides, and wig wags no lightbar. I'm looking for any tips you upfitters may have and ideas or pictures on where to mount SS2000. Theres no partition, cage or center console, more like a detective's vehicle with the factory jumpseat/center console. Thanks guys!

CHIEFOPS

Jan 24, 2011
NYC
Havis makes an extension plate that mounts to the center seat section front floor bolts that allows you to mount a vertical/semi-vertical console to it

Doyle257

Jan 13, 2015
Cheektowaga, NY
Jotto makes a real nice console that replaces a section of the lower dash.

ai1275-photobucket-com_albums_y453_depewfd418_mobile_20uploads12bb8b87aee5638974fd6ee7d72327cf-jpg.203697

Only Issue I've run across, is the top slot is only about 3.5" Deep, so unless you're using a remote head radio or controller in that slot, its kinda useless.

Edit:
I'll take another picture at lunchtime that doesnt look like it was taken with a potato

GranPrix

May 23, 2010
FL
I don't have that much space between the dash and the center jumpseat. I'm thinking of placing it under the rear seats

GranPrix

May 23, 2010
FL
I really like the seat because of the arm rest and the storage. Besides i want to have some civilian look to the int.

Last edited:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.