'07 Dodge Ram 1500 ( New stuff, check it out!)

frfighter15

May 24, 2010
Waukesha, WI
Here is my 2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Big Horn Edition. It is all LEDs with strobe hideaways and HLF and TLF. Everything except for the strobes is ran through a switch box located on the floor of the cab.

Up top:

55" LED Outfitters Saber Rex Linear Lightbar

Front:

Whelen Headlight Strobes in marker lights

Sound-off HLF

4- Tomar Rect 37 I-LED Grille Lights Red

2- Tomar Rect 25 LED Lights (Standard Power) 1 red, 1 white

1-911EP LS12

Side:

Tomar Rect 25 Red

Rear:

2- Tomar Rect 25 Red

Whelen Taillight Strobes

Siren:

Carson 10-22 Volunteer Siren with Linemaster Foot Pedal

Federal Signal MS100 Dynamax Speaker

ai155.photobucket.com_albums_s305_wolfy089_IMG_0001.jpg

ai155.photobucket.com_albums_s305_wolfy089_th_MVI_0003.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
May 25, 2010
Tunkhannock, PA, USA
Very nice... I personally dont like the position of the lightbar, but I understand why it's mounted there... Great job!!!

VolEms

May 24, 2010
NY, USA
Very nice. I would add a Headlight flasher and let if flash slowly . I think every emergency vehicle should have one. They only cost around $40.

emt322636

May 22, 2010
Watertown, NY
Hey how did you get the "Ram" plate out from the spot where you mounted the controller? I have a similar sized controller I'd like to put there and can't figure it out. It's in an '09 Ram SLT but the dash looks to be about the same.

frfighter15

May 24, 2010
Waukesha, WI
My truck didnt come with the "ram plate" in the console. I just took a 2x4 and attached the bracket to it, and shoved the 2x4 into the slot. Its a quick and easy way to mount it with no holes from drilling or mounting.

usdemt

May 21, 2010
Vermillion SD
You need to pull off the radio bezel. The whole piece comes off and you can unscrew the pocket and go from there. To remove the bezel there are 2 8mm (I think) screw that go up from inside the cup holder compartment and the rest is just pop out tabs.

Here is a video it has the center console and 4wd shifter but skip the first parts and then he point out where the screws are and how to pull it off, its a piece of cake.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.