1 used red Deitz bee-hive dome (plastic) $10.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shawn L

May 21, 2010
Corbett, Oregon
All items DO NOT include shipping unless its specified in the description of the item. I accept USPS money orders OR Paypal.  I ship USPS, and Fedex for larger items. check out my feedback here, on the old board and on ebay (pacificequipment ) or simply ask for references, I have been here on Elightbars since the "Old ram4 " days. thanks for looking , I have listed pics for most items, if you want to make a reasonable offer go ahead, worst that can happen is saying NO,
thanks Shawn

PAYPAL instructions:

Payment from CONFIRMED accounts ONLY, Please list your ELIGHTBARS screen name in your payment notes, Its getting very hard to figure out who just paid for items. Paypal address is ShawnL@rconnects.com

if you want to see what I have for sale on craigslist you can do a search for "Shawn Corbett" on the Portland Oregon craigslist

1 used red Deitz bee-hive dome (plastic) $10.00
http://elightbars.org/forums/uploads/monthly_05_2013/post-246-140091053305.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.