For Sale 10-99 Products, LLC is For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

10-99.NET

May 21, 2010
Grovespring, MO
Boys and girls, after 6 years in the business, I am considering selling 10-99 Products, LLC (10-99.com). I hate to do it, but it's getting too busy for me (isn't that what a business wants?). Well, yes, but I work a full time job as well, and my wife and I have taken on another business, so I need to start cutting back some to free up some 'family' time. We've always taken pride in our sales and service and instead of liquidating, I feel it would serve better and help someone out by getting started with an established business. Our current gross sales are between $65 and $100k per year. Our company does about 85% internet sales, so it does not require the the new owner to live here. If we were to come to an agreed price, the price would include the company name, phone numbers, distributorships, inventory and equipment.  We also piggy back and supply other brands as well.   We sell new and used products, but the majority of our income is from pre-owned equipment.  We are dealers for Whelen, Lund, FoxFury, Ram-Mounts, ExecuDesk,  I can help load and you will be ready to go.
Please, if you are interested, be serious. I am not asking for a fortune, but realistically just for a fraction of what inventory is worth. I can also include consulting for a few months.
If you buy, the phone will be ringing today. PM me with any serious interests.
Thanx and let's be careful out there.
>>>Steve

Last edited by a moderator:

Jman423

Administrator
Sep 10, 2010
United States
Since we don't really have an appropriate forum for this type of thing, I've moved this to the next-best forum section and made it a sticky. Please keep us updated, we'll remove the post when necessary.

Reactions: AJ3814

irishff

May 24, 2010
SW Missouri
10-99.NET said:
Boys and girls, after 5 years in the business, I am considering selling 10-99 Products, LLC (10-99.com). I hate to do it, but it's getting too busy for me (isn't that what a business wants?). Well, yes, but I work a full time job as well, and my wife and I have taken on another business, so I need to start cutting back some to free up some 'family' time. We've always taken pride in our sales and service and instead of liquidating, I feel it would serve better and help someone out by getting started with an established business. Our current gross sales are between $65 and $100k per year. Our company does about 85% internet sales, so it does not require the the new owner to live here. If we were to come to an agreed price, the price would include the company name, phone numbers, distributorships, inventory and equipment. I can help load and you will be ready to go. I would be willing to take a down payment and finance the remainder for a short time with small interest.
Please, if you are interested, be serious. I am not asking for a fortune, but realistically just for a fraction of what inventory is worth. I can also include consulting for a few months.

If you buy, the phone will be ringing today. PM me with any serious interests.

Thanx and be careful out there.

>>>Steve

Steve,

why didn't you just call me?

I'll call you tomorrow

Reactions: AJ3814

10-99.NET

May 21, 2010
Grovespring, MO
We would really like to have the business sold by the end of this year.  We've had a couple of local inquiries, but their financing has fell through.  Remember, this company can be relocated anywhere.  Contact us if you would like an established business with inventory. >>>Steve

AJ3814

Mar 13, 2015
Central Louisiana
Steve,

why didn't you just call me?

I'll call you tomorrow
Way to back your people!! Good job!!!

I like seeing that sort of response to things like this.

Kudos to you!!

10-99.NET

May 21, 2010
Grovespring, MO
Also, if the business is not sold by the year's end, we will probably liquidate our inventory and equipment.  Our new and used inventory is around $55,000 actual cost with a retail turnaround of about $120,000.   If we liquidate, it will probably done by on-line auction and will be gone all on one day.  If you are considering starting up, you really should try this...inventory and business on day 1.  Contact me at 877-919-1099 or email ten-99products@hotmail.com.

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
have you tried a business broker?  I highly doubt you will sell it here.  

Reactions: tsquale
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.