11 year old steals fire department truck, leads chase

AdaFire38

May 16, 2010
Lowell, MI
No story, just video of an 11 year old leading police on a chase in a fire department (POV?) vehicle.

http://www.wzzm13.com/video/default.asp ... 3829726001

Update...

MARION, SC --
An 11-year old boy in Marion, South Carolina is in trouble with the law.

The youngster is being detained at the Department of Juvenile Justice for stealing two cars in one week.

This video is from Monday when the boy allegedly stole a fire department truck and led police on a chase through town.

Police say the keys were in the vehicle and the youngster decided to go for a joy ride.

On Tuesday, the boy took off in an SUV after the driver left the keys in the car and the doors unlocked.

There is also a report that the boy stole his sister's car a few months ago.

Hmmm... can you see prison in this youngster's future?

Fast LT1

May 24, 2010
Sedgwick County, KS
SBFD-E-9 said:

+2 My dad beat my ass when i was a kid, and you don't see me stealing fire trucks! I hate these parents today that don't whip their kids! God only knows what this next generation will be like :?

rick h.

May 21, 2010
Green Bank WV.
try whipping/correcting your kid nowadays and see how fast you end up in trouble. most young people have no respect for other people or their property .

DaveCN5

May 22, 2010
South East Michigan
I believe LT1 is just getting at a lack of controlled parenting. Apparently this is something that is re-occuring and the parents obviously are not doing enough to prevent it from happening.

cory y

May 21, 2010
People getting in trouble for disipling their own children pisses me off. I will spank my kids when and if I ever have them. Putting a kid in the corner jus simply doesn't work. Same with telling them that you are dissapointed in them.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.