14 bulb code3 sd dual stinger

lenny77

Aug 12, 2014
n.y
thought i give this a try seeing how im not running a speaker there, going to cut the grille and fill with clear window. just fitting for clearance of course I'll be running dual stingers making this bar 14 par 36 bulbs..
.. all done.. one hell of a show almost gets a roto-ray pattern..

Last edited:
Jun 18, 2013
PA
Very Nice, one of the few lights I don't have.. not sure about cutting the grille though.. but it's your light!

lenny77

Aug 12, 2014
n.y
only reason im cutting this grille other then the obvious. is this grille came with a spare parts load, still have the original grille in storage.

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
That's awesome. That could rival rotating speeds of an MX7K or any other more modern halogen bar. It probably pulls about 80 amps though, lol.

Reactions: Stampeed Valkyrie
Jun 18, 2013
PA
That's awesome. That could rival rotating speeds of an MX7K or any other more modern halogen bar. It probably pulls about 80 amps though, lol.

Seriously.. my power supply would be having a fit.

lenny77

Aug 12, 2014
n.y
that video of the bar running is being powered at 50 amp. its a bit noisy with the stingers running but worth it on light output....

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bassslogic

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.