Wanted *14 RED WHELEN LIBERTY 500 SERIES LIN6's, 4 LIN12, & 4 LIN18 EXTENDED CORNER MODULES* *2 NEWER STYLE '11+ LIBERTY END CAPS*

Status
Not open for further replies.

emt1033

Nov 30, 2014
UP of Michigan
I have two 54" Amber Whelen Liberty bars that I'm converting to all red for our rescue squad. I just need the light heads, as I have the black mounting pods (buckets) that slide in the light bars. One of the light bars is a 2009. The other one is a 2011 We Can model.

I also need two clear newer style end caps without the cut out for the alley light, as they are cracked on the newer bar. I found a pair on eBay for $25 plus shipping, but they got away. I don't care if they are yellowed or faded, because I will clean them up.

I was hoping to find someone that would be willing to do an even trade: light head for light head. I don't care if someone had 4+ heads, I would still do an even trade. I of course would pay shipping, and would even be willing to pay a bit for someone to take the time to do that, as long as the light heads were in good condition.

Both bars have amber LIN12 corner modules. I would do an even trade for red LIN12's, but would pay a bit more for the LIN18's. I just need four of the LIN18's, because I'm putting LIN12's in the older bar.

Please let me know what you have, or if you know anyone that might have what I'm looking for. Thanks,
Mike

Reactions: Jerkson

LEDSnHIDS

Sep 14, 2011
Tyrone, Ga
I’ve got quite a bit of what you need. I’ve got at least 6 red newest style cree LED. I have 4 Lin 12 corners that came out of my bar when I made it a DUO. Also have some red/white if you want to mix it up and some red/amber also a few ambers. Let me know what you still need. Not interested in trading anything. Don’t need any amber stuff.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    190.4 KB · Views: 4

Jerkson

Apr 7, 2019
Southern Oregon
I have two 54" Amber Whelen Liberty bars that I'm converting to all red for our rescue squad. I just need the light heads, as I have the black mounting pods (buckets) that slide in the light bars. One of the light bars is a 2009. The other one is a 2011 We Can model.

I also need two clear newer style end caps without the cut out for the alley light, as they are cracked on the newer bar. I found a pair on eBay for $25 plus shipping, but they got away. I don't care if they are yellowed or faded, because I will clean them up.

I was hoping to find someone that would be willing to do an even trade: light head for light head. I don't care if someone had 4+ heads, I would still do an even trade. I of course would pay shipping, and would even be willing to pay a bit for someone to take the time to do that, as long as the light heads were in good condition.

Both bars have amber LIN12 corner modules. I would do an even trade for red LIN12's, but would pay a bit more for the LIN18's. I just need four of the LIN18's, because I'm putting LIN12's in the older bar.

Please let me know what you have, or if you know anyone that might have what I'm looking for. Thanks,
Mike
I have 2 lin12 corner heads in red and 4 inboard lin6 heads in red. Also same quantities of blue. I would be willing to trade for amber and or white light heads. My light bar is a 2012 whelen liberty sx2 model.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.