16gb Apple iPhone 5 for Verizon Wireless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crashy

Oct 4, 2011
Montgomery County, OH
If this is not in the right place, please delete this listing.

Selling my Verizon iPhone 5. Upgraded to iPhone 6, this one is no longer needed.

Comes with Otterbox Defender Case with belt clip
OEM charger
OEM ear buds (Never used)
And if I can find it, the original box.

Phone works great. Phons is in above average condition. Some little nicks in the case, and the most major one is pictures.

Looking for $200 OBO, or I'm always interested in trades. Looking for a UHF DMR radio specifically (will add cash), but will consider anything.

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v491_fordcobra04_Mobile_20Uploads_image_zpscajm3czv.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v491_fordcobra04_IMG_3160_zpsuxka9d31.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v491_fordcobra04_IMG_3157_zps1arcxzgq.jpg

Nathan R

Lifetime VIP Donor
Mar 27, 2014
USA
If this is not in the right place, please delete this listing.

Selling my Verizon iPhone 5. Upgraded to iPhone 6, this one is no longer needed.

Comes with Otterbox Defender Case with belt clip

OEM charger

OEM ear buds (Never used)

And if I can find it, the original box.

Phone works great. Phons is in above average condition. Some little nicks in the case, and the most major one is pictures.

Looking for $200 OBO, or I'm always interested in trades. Looking for a UHF DMR radio specifically (will add cash), but will consider anything.
Your post was in an incorrect section. Below is the link to the rules for that section, please review.

This section is a place to post sales for items that you do not physically have in hand or multiple items being sold by a dealer. ie items not being sold directly here on a single listing basis.

I moved your thread to another section that is more appropriate, so long as it complies with the rules it can remain.

Please use this section for selling items used directly in conjunction with performing a public safety function. Generally, if it could be issued/owned by a department or service, it's ok to sell.

Commonly questioned items that are permitted

Voice recorders

Cameras

Video equipment

Specific computers suitable for safety services

Duty clothing and footwear

Rope/tech rescue gear

Specific rescue/install/automotive tools

2 way radios

Scanners

Flashlights

Barricades

PPE (turnouts, jumpsuits, helmets)

Duty specific eye-ware

Cell phones if they can be used in an official capacity

Reactions: tsquale
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GSPS629

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.