18 Titan XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frooom

Dec 6, 2012
NH
Before I go further *LEMON*. It was a buyback from Nissan for 2 reasons, neither of which are legit. The previous owner claimed a slipping trans and a ground pin fault. The trans has NEVER slipped, and Nissan documented they fixed the pin fault (they did). Pretty sure they just wanted out of their lease/payment. I've been driving it for 2 years now with zero problems.

Why am I selling? I don't have any mechanical problems with it prompting sale. Just more truck that I need. Otherwise it's my DD. Well, that and it *is* a big truck. Something smaller would suit me better, but otherwise, I love my rolling mountain of unstoppableness.

It's got every option available for an '18 pro4x. Surround view cams, 5th wheel, dual titan boxes, power lit retractable running boards, heated rear seats, heated/cooled front, remote start, etc. Oh and a custom backrack from BackRack.

For those that aren't familiar, it's a great in between from a full size pickup and a 1500. More weight for compliant towing (and it can do 5th wheel, has the bed mount points), but light enough to be more of a daily driver. Doesn't get pushed around by wind. For fuel economy, I routinely get 17-20, and I am a leadfoot. Deleted would do better.

Does have a few dings here and there (and I put a small crack in the outside of the left mirror) but otherwise it's cosmetically fine, and mechanically, I have NO issues. I did have a bunch of TSB work done, under warranty, because I'm a whiny annoying person and the dealer said screw it, it's warranty work anyways, why not. Truck is still under warranty until early next year.

It's not deleted (yet), but I have an ezlynk, a pedal commander, a full stainless exhaust, and am just about to buy a tune if it doesn't sell. If it does sell, the parts go with it.

I added a CFT performance transmission thermostat. This lets the trans get up to proper operating temp, and it eliminated the hesitation the truck is known for. (145 is listed by Aisin as proper op temp and for learning driving patterns).

Truck has a Star LCS869 handheld controller with a 100w whelen speaker, 2 federal signal micropulse ultra 12's front in red white, 2 federal signal micropulse ultras rear in red white, and 2 SNM ebeacon elites in red up top. I'd be willing to throw in a 911ep millenium in all red that I swapped the halogen takedown and alleys to whelen LED as well.

$35,000.00

00V0V_hHlMBnvrUx3z_0kE0fu_600x450.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErikH

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.