For Sale 1930's Federal Sign & Signal C2 6v siren. Refurbished by the late John Dorgan

Status
Not open for further replies.

firehouse

May 21, 2010
Stillman Valley, IL.
firehouse submitted a new listing:

1930's Federal Sign & Signal C2 6v siren. Refurbished by the late John Dorgan - 1930's mechanical siren.

Hello,

Not new here. I was a very active member prior to the coup and reset of the site. I have been retired since 2011 as a 30 year volunteer D/C & Paramedic. I have a 1930's Federal Sign and Signal 6v C2. It is extremely rare and was professionally restored by the late John Dorgan. I am looking to sell it. I was my dad's who (retired after 70 years of Ski Patrol, Paramedic, First Aid, and Search & Rescue) and was wondering if anyone in the group is interested. Or, anyone have a suggested...

Read more about this listing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arnold gonzalez

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.