2 questions WeCan Control Point and Inner Edge 500 series

DDMKFF21

Nov 15, 2016
NJ/FL
So two quick questions
One, I have a random WeCan Control Point lying around and have no idea what I can do with it. I don't have any WC bars or anything, but I do have an Outer Edge on my Tahoe, would it be possible to somehow to control it with that or would I just be better to delete the flasher and hook it up to my Carbide?
And second question is I have an Inner Edge with 500 series LINZ6 style modules for my Crown Vic, are the 500 series lightheads from the old Liberties interchangeable with them or am I just better off having Wilson do the LED color change?
Thanks in advance!

wilsonbr90

Sep 30, 2013
Corning, New York
linz and lin are 2 completely different designs. some of the inner edge modules used the regular liberty modules, some used a different lense design. if they are indeed linz then no they wont interchange

DDMKFF21

Nov 15, 2016
NJ/FL
linz and lin are 2 completely different designs. some of the inner edge modules used the regular liberty modules, some used a different lense design. if they are indeed linz then no they wont interchange
Forgot about that, they are indeed the Liberty style 500 series modules, not the smaller LINZ6 style modules. I believe I sent you a message on Facebook, and that's the only reason I haven't shipped them out yet because I've been doing some research on if I can use Liberty modules

JakeNShake121

Jun 12, 2014
NJ
Depends on the control point and the outer edge. My understanding of the control point was to make it work with non wecan controllers instead of having systems like cencom, carbide, cantrol, etc. Seems unnecessary to use both.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ArizonaFireTruckParty

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.