2 Section Code 3 XL Re-do

May 21, 2010
Berlin, MI, 48002
I believe this bar came in a couple of years ago from a lot I bought in Ohio. I remember it having a Stinger too that I sold. It's been sitting around for quite a while & I finally decided to move it the other day.
Then I got to looking at it more & thought it might be a good project.

2xl1.jpg
As you can see....filthy. Rotators bent up...
2xl2.jpg
Dirt.....
2xl3.jpg
More dirt...& I can see the Stinger impression in the dirt.
2xl4.jpg
Cleaning started on one side.
2xl5.jpg
Not spotless, but, fairly clean.
2xl6.jpg
Little dirty...
2xl7.jpg
As it sits now. I removed the 2 rotators on the far left & cleaned under the bases. Also cleaned up the reflectors a little...they have 'grease fling' on them I believe.

I'm probably going to put it back as a 4 standard speed rotator bar with no mirrors & solid red domes. Needs some new wires also, but, what's there works :)

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arnold gonzalez

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.