For Sale 2 Single Blue Avengers

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJ3814

Mar 13, 2015
Central Louisiana
Having to re-do my whole set-up because I have to have B/R instead of just blue. SO.... I'm having to sell two single blue Avengers I just got in.

Both have about 7 feet of wire and are in very good condition.

$120 shipped priority for both.

Buddy the dog not included.... and don't judge me.... it was his part of the couch and I had his permission to take pictures.

Thanks!

single1.jpg

Single2.jpg

Single3.jpg

Single4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

AJ3814

Mar 13, 2015
Central Louisiana
You're correct Dan, and thank you for the help. Posting corrected to reflect it.

AJ3814

Mar 13, 2015
Central Louisiana
You're correct Dan, and thank you for the help. Posting corrected to reflect it.

2015-Impala

Jun 4, 2015
NJ
Reseller!!!!!! Lmao. You should've told me I could've made u red blue and make the other stuff I have too. 

AJ3814

Mar 13, 2015
Central Louisiana
Well Crap!!!! I know Joe.... trust me, I hate having to resell stuff. I don't mind selling stuff, trading, or anything like that but reselling things I have bought just makes me feel awkward and aggravates me. I'm just glad I hadn't ordered my inner Feniex Apollo yet. That would REALLY p*ss me off. I have managed to get almost everything I need and then was blind-sided by the fact that I have to run R/B. Not cool, but I have to follow the rules.

AJ3814

Mar 13, 2015
Central Louisiana
That I don't know. How would I be able to tell? I'm new to the "LED field".

2015-Impala

Jun 4, 2015
NJ
They're not the sync models. And yes I told ya about that Apollo. Universal mount is rough n bulky unless u have that guy make ur own. It works but certain models/types are better then the universal mount. 

AJ3814

Mar 13, 2015
Central Louisiana
Well, I have to go with an Apollo.... or an inner bar at least..... and the Apollo is the only one I like. And all the blue I have I'm either having to redo, or make sure I can run in tandem with red. This really sucks.

AJ3814

Mar 13, 2015
Central Louisiana
Bump.

acklover

Apr 28, 2014
Southern Indiana
Having to re-do my whole set-up because I have to have B/R instead of just blue. SO.... I'm having to sell two single blue Avengers I just got in.

Both have about 7 feet of wire and visor brackets and are in very good condition.

$150 shipped priority for both.

Buddy the dog not included.... and don't judge me.... it was his part of the couch and I had his permission to take pictures.

Thanks!

View attachment 145273

Buddy doesn't look happy. 

AJ3814

Mar 13, 2015
Central Louisiana
He wasn't..... and still isn't. He doesn't like "photo ops".

AJ3814

Mar 13, 2015
Central Louisiana
Not even an offer? I'm great at smoking Brisket if you're local........

AJ3814

Mar 13, 2015
Central Louisiana
I am. PM me. Thanks!

AJ3814

Mar 13, 2015
Central Louisiana
Brackets have sold separately. Price has been reduced on the lights to reflect the update.

Thank you Matt.Salvas.9!

Reactions: matt.salvas.9

AJ3814

Mar 13, 2015
Central Louisiana
Bump? HA!

emt322636

May 22, 2010
Watertown, NY
Would you sell just one?  And is there anything with them, like the original suction cup mount or flashback shield?

AJ3814

Mar 13, 2015
Central Louisiana
Unfortunately I have no mounting equipment with them. They are just the units by themselves. And really, I don't know they are in high demand, so I'd really have to think on whether to sell just one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.