For Sale (2) Twinsonic blue and red

Status
Not open for further replies.

gibbajabba

Jan 23, 2015
los angeles
I have 5 more light bars available, these are from Warner Bros and would have been used in a movie or tv show.

All have various scuffs and scratches, I've not attempted to clean them this is how they came.

I have no idea what their value is so i'll say $800 each or best offer. Before anyone complains that $800 is too high, sure maybe it is that's why I'm stating or best offer.

Collection preferred from San Gabriel Los Angeles or I can deliver to my local boxnship store or ups for you to arrange packing, I'd also recommend uship.

DSC09846_compressed.jpg

DSC09847_compressed.jpg

DSC09848_compressed.jpg

DSC09849_compressed.jpg

DSC09851_compressed.jpg

DSC09853_compressed.jpg

DSC09854_compressed.jpg

DSC09857_compressed.jpg

DSC09859_compressed.jpg

DSC09863_compressed.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

gibbajabba

Jan 23, 2015
los angeles
I have 5 more light bars available, these are from Warner Bros and would have been used in a movie or tv show.

All have various scuffs and scratches, I've not attempted to clean them this is how they came.

I have no idea what their value is so i'll say $800 each or best offer. Before anyone complains that $800 is too high, sure maybe it is that's why I'm stating or best offer.

Collection preferred from San Gabriel Los Angeles or I can deliver to my local boxnship store or ups for you to arrange packing, I'd also recommend uship.

DSC09901_compressed.jpg

DSC09902_compressed.jpg

DSC09908_compressed.jpg

DSC09909_compressed.jpg

DSC09910_compressed.jpg

DSC09911_compressed.jpg

DSC09913_compressed.jpg

DSC09914_compressed.jpg

DSC09916_compressed.jpg

DSC09917_compressed.jpg

DSC09922_compressed.jpg

DSC09924_compressed.jpg

DSC09926_compressed.jpg

DSC09927_compressed.jpg

Nathan R

Lifetime VIP Donor
Mar 27, 2014
USA
2 identical items/threads merged. This thread now represents 2 separate, but identical items, as per forum guidelines.

stansdds

May 25, 2010
U.S.A., Virginia
Interesting setup for CTS bar.
Either not an original CTS bar or at least it is no longer a CTS bar.  It is a custom set up that required moving the motor into the speaker housing.  The downside is that the motor and its gear assembly are now exposed to more moisture and dirt.

Zapp Brannigan

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 23, 2010
Interesting setup for CTS bar.
Either not an original CTS bar or at least it is no longer a CTS bar.  It is a custom set up that required moving the motor into the speaker housing.  The downside is that the motor and its gear assembly are now exposed to more moisture and dirt.
I would venture a guess that since the member has bars that were from Warner Brothers, they probably were props altered for movie/tv purposes.

Reactions: tsquale

Crownfire

Jun 23, 2011
USA CA
2 identical items/threads merged. This thread now represents 2 separate, but identical items, as per forum guidelines.
Not to be a wise guy, but they're not identical. One is for 12X, the other is for the Custom jobs with the flashers.

Nathan R

Lifetime VIP Donor
Mar 27, 2014
USA
Not to be a wise guy, but they're not identical. One is for 12X, the other is for the Custom jobs with the flashers.
Well first things first... Thank you for the note Crownfire. I am sure you could have used the "Report Button", or via PM, to bring an issue to Staff's attention instead of posting in here.

ELB Site Rules

Replies and questions related to warnings, site notices, reminders to others of site rules, criticism of polices and decisions, complaints, discussions of site administration, issues with site rules or the site itself, should be sent via private message to site administration or via reported post notification when applicable. Such discussions should not be pursued inside the public forums.
That being said, you are correct. The pictures looked very similar to each other, and in fact, some of the pictures were utilized in both posts, and show both bars (see one picture with side of blue dome the tag says Model: 12; and the side of red dome the tag says Model: CTS; unless that is how a CTS bar really is labeled), and the descriptions were copy and paste with no individual description of items, which it really should.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesseclark2448

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.