For Sale $20, $30, $40 Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

irishff

May 24, 2010
SW Missouri
I am getting rid of anything that doesn't fit in my collection and will be listing it here. I am separating two threads, one in warning equipment and one in parts. Please read the description carefully. All prices INCLUDE shipping via USPS priority in the US lower 48. Paypal only. Everything has been tested and works. If it isn't listed I don't have it.

$20 Stuff

Code 3, Whelen, and Unitrol Control Boxes and Code 3 relay boxes. As show nothing else included. Price is EACH

Whelen 5mm 500 series LEDs. Require flasher

$25 Items
Power supplies, misc brands. All tested and working. Price is each

$30 Items

Lot of Headlight Flashers. What you see is what you get. All of them in photo are included.

Sound off LED 3. Blue, no mounts or brackets

Soundoff TIR6, Blue

Whelen Dashking, Cut Shroud and Cut Cord

$40 Items
Whelen PAR 36 LEDs. Internal Flashers most come with Rubber Housings and mounting hardware. Have clear and blue lenses available. First come first served on lens color. about 12 pair available. Deals on multiples. Price is per PAIR. Only color is BLUE

Soundoff PRedator Grill Lights, Blue, As shown

Whelen LIN3 LEDs. Blue. Multiple pair available. Photo is representative of lens condition, some are better. Price per PAIR

Whelen TIR3 LEDs. Blue. Multiple pair available. Photo is representative of lens condition, some are better. Price per PAIR

Whelen TIR6 LEDs. Blue. Multiple pair available. Photo is representative of lens condition, some are better. Price per PAIR

Whelen DashKing, missing powerbutton

IMG_3020.jpegIMG_3023.jpegIMG_3029.jpegIMG_3030.jpegIMG_3033.jpegIMG_3026.jpegIMG_3015.jpegIMG_3035 2.jpegIMG_3037 2.jpegIMG_3038.jpegIMG_3039.jpegIMG_3036 2.jpegIMG_3034.jpegIMG_3024.jpegIMG_3025.jpegIMG_3021.jpeg

Reactions: Tango7

irishff

May 24, 2010
SW Missouri
There are two. One at $30 and one at $40. $30 one has a cut shroud, that’s why it’s less.

Nolines

Apr 5, 2018
Margate, FL
Ohh sorry I thought it was just an advisory statement. And since I'm having a tough time with the image is it a dk1 or a dk2? And I finally was able to get a view of it it's a dk2. NVM question.

irishff

May 24, 2010
SW Missouri
Make offers on anything in this post. I am cleaning out this portion of my house and need all of it gone. You may be surprised by what I take.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.