2001 Chevy Silverado

nathan1400

Jun 9, 2010
Here is my 2001 Chevy Silverado. Used for Fire dept responses. Mostly to the station. Equipped with the following:

Front:

Head light flashers

4 Pimp pods ( 2 red and 2 white, flashing in "X" pattern)

Strobes in Side lights X 2

Three Federal Signal Dual Vipers ( 2 red/white and 1 red/red). Flash guards trimmed down to custom fit windshield. Virtually no flashback!

Side:

Pimp Pods each side fender. Red.

Whelen Dual Talon (red/white)

Rear:

Whelen Dominator 8

Whelen Slimmisers red/white X 2 (Trimmed the built in flash guard down. They are about the depth of a slimlighter now)

Strobes in tail light X 4. X pattern.

Siren:

LCS 880 handheld siren and light controller.

2 100 watt speakers.

All equipment was installed by my brother. This was his first install. I'm thankful for his attention to detail.

I have some videos I will post soon. Comments are welcome. Thank you for viewing.

Video:

IMG_1053.JPG

IMG_1093.JPG

IMG_1104.JPG

SANY0207.JPG

SANY0251.JPG

SANY0195.JPG

IMG_1097.JPG

IMG_1064.JPG

SANY0236.JPG

nathan1400

Jun 9, 2010
It was my initial plan to mount just as you said, however I was unable to fit the light between the gap. After the install I found out that it was possible to change the gap size. All in all, it does not bother me too much how they are mounted.

RMBROWN

May 20, 2010
Brooklyn.MI
Sweet man looks great...U just gave me more ideas for my 00 silverado to spruce things up abit.Thanks

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.