2001 Jeep Cherokee

charlie82

May 21, 2010
PA / USA
The install is pretty basic. I must say, Jeeps are awesome to work with, the access is so easy.

Purpose: Volunteer Fire - POV

1 Dual Blue Talon

2 Code3 Optix Hybrids

SVP Undercover Siren (air-horn only)

The flash patterns are set to strobe flash, but the camera does not pick them up.

I cleaned up the wiring after taking these photos.

ai472.photobucket.com_albums_rr84_skistarr90_test_IMG_0106.jpg

ai472.photobucket.com_albums_rr84_skistarr90_test_IMG_0107.jpg

ai472.photobucket.com_albums_rr84_skistarr90_test_th_jeep.jpg

kadetklapp

May 21, 2010
Indiana
Nice job. Looks exactly like my old 99 XJ. I even had Hellas on the bumper.

Someday I hope to get a Comanche and do a front end/door/interior swap on it and stuff a diesel motor down in there.

kadetklapp

May 21, 2010
Indiana
RuralFireMedic said:
I like it! I wish Jeep still made the regular cherokees. I've owned two in the past & loved 'em!
My heater core went out and I had had enough, so I traded it in and bought an '04 Grand Cherokee SE 4x4. I love my WJ, but miss my XJ every day.

charlie82

May 21, 2010
PA / USA
I dont recall the model. I will get photos when I see him next. It is mounted directly behind the bumper, center mount.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tdi419

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.