2003 audi A6

emtmike

May 24, 2010
brooklyn,ny
my car.... which is used for ems response, to the scene and to where the ambulances are kept.

http://s1088.photobucket.com/albums/i330/msk95/?action=view&current=IMG_0652.mp4

http://s1088.photobucket.com/albums/i330/msk95/?action=view&current=IMG_0651.mp4

equipment: 3 k/o dual talons r/w

2 fed sig fb3 r, one on dash one on the roof

1 whelen slimlighter tir6 r/r

1 federal signal ss2000ss light controller/ siren

1 unknown slim speaker

8 whelen strobes powered by a 180w whelen strobe kit

2 police litez grille lights r/w

Last edited by a moderator:

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
looks good. can we get a daylight vid?

i know a bunch of EMT vollies in NYC-area w/ RLS permits use the halogen rotators on the dash, but i think it looks a littl awk w/ the KO dual talon right there too

emtmike

May 24, 2010
brooklyn,ny
pdk9 said:
looks good. can we get a daylight vid?
i know a bunch of EMT vollies in NYC-area w/ RLS permits use the halogen rotators on the dash, but i think it looks a littl awk w/ the KO dual talon right there too

i will get daytime when i can, im working 2 jobs now and dont have the time at the moment,

i was thinking of changing everything around 2 of the ko dual talons in the rear on the bottom keeping the top passenger side dual talon and moving the slimlighter to the dash, but if all works out i will be getting a crown vic, gona keep it simple

emtmike

May 24, 2010
brooklyn,ny
TheGatekeeper said:
The mix halo/strobes, the lights in the corner of the windshield... Strange.

well actualy its a mix of halogen/strobe/led

no matter what anybody says nothing beats that pop of a strobe, and i love strobes, also those "lights in the corner of the windshield" are leds

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.