2003 GMC Sierra 1500 POV

Lookn2cuff

Jan 1, 2011
Brazos Valley Texas
Hello all! This is my POV that I use for off duty work and my side business. It's still a work in progress and I plan on changing things out eventually. This is a 2003 GMC Sierra 1500 extended cab pickup. I hav a Federal Signal SS2000 Switch/siren running the whole thing.

Up front:

Whelen Talon R/B front right upper windshield

Sho Me LED's by the inch 5" R/B upper grill

Sho Me Bull LED's R/B Lower grill

Clear strobes in parking lights run by Tomar Neobe 2 outlet power supply

LED HAW's R/B in fog lights

On the back:

2 Sho Me R/B in the rear upper headliner on both sides

Sho Me R/B Micro Lites on outter edges of the toolbox

Whelen TIR 3 R/B middle of the tool box

Clear HAW strobes in tail lightes and reverse lights powered by D/FW Fleetwarn

Inside:

Federal Signal SS2000

Icom IC-121 VHF radio

I am planning on putting all LED HAW's in place of the strobes. I also want to add some LIN4's R/B on the side of the tool box. Let me know what you think!

GMC4.jpg

GMC2.jpg

GMC6.jpg

GMC.jpg

GMC1.jpg

GMC3.jpg

GMC5.jpg

GMC7.jpg

Lookn2cuff

Jan 1, 2011
Brazos Valley Texas
Thanks to both of you. No, I don't have any interior shots right now. I used the factory 3 suction cup bracket and put it right up against the headliner. It's hardwired in and comes on independantly of the grill lights. Once I can get some pics, I'll post them.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.