2004 F-150 help. interior lightbars.

Jordan_TCFD

May 22, 2010
Chattanooga,TN, Bryant,
Has anyone ever mounted an interior lightbar (don't care about the make of bar,so much) in a 2004 F-150? I have an agency that wants to put an interior bar in the truck, but I don't know what type of bar I should order, as far as I know Whelen and such never made one for this truck. Just wondering if anyone had and how easy it was or what modifications had to be done. Any pictures would be nice too.

Jordan,TCFD

marnold173

Aug 27, 2010
south of houston, tx
Are you looking for it to be mounted in the front or the back? I just installed an Axixtech Commander 8 head traffic advisor in the rear window of my '04 F-150. The install wasn't terribly difficult, just a little time consuming. I'll post the pics of the install as soon as I get back to my home pc.

Zach C.

May 22, 2010
Southeast, USA
Jordan,

I have had a rontan full vizorlight in the front of mine. I had a whelen d8 in the rear of my f150 its a 04. I just made the mounts myself for both of them.

Zach

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.