2004 Jeep Liberty

witt455

May 22, 2010
Central Missouri
Since there were a couple of other Libertys on here I thought I would add mine. Here is my current ride. Vehicle is used to respond to the scene and/or the station for volunteer fire dept. There are some things that could be better, but this is a start.

List of equipment

Front:

Windsheild – Custom made ten section Microman interior bar. Alternating Blue and White. Sections 4 and 5 (in the middle) set at alternating angles.

Grill – (2) Ecco 3860

Sides:

Running Boards - Code 3 LED X

Side glass - Knock Off Grill LEDS (hopefully replaced soon)

Rear:

Window – (2) Mini Phantoms Red/Blue

License Plate - Code 3 LED X one Red/Red, one Red/Blue

Siren:

Sho Me 100 watt

Interior:

Custom made switch box

08-20-10_1836.jpg

HPIM0348.jpg

101_0003.jpg

101_0009.jpg

101_0002.jpg

101_0005.jpg

video link (Hope the link is working for you. It is not for me) Any assistance is appreciated.

ai717.photobucket.com_albums_ww176_witt455_Liberty_th_101_0001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

theroofable

May 23, 2010
New Jersey
Cool, another liberty for the collection. Is that a renegade or a limited? I had a custom switchbox like that before. Looks nice, what are you using the speaker for?

witt455

May 22, 2010
Central Missouri
You have to put 4 Axixtech T.R.I Laws or Vertexes in the overhead roof lights!!

I have thought about this, but I actually use them fairly frequently for initial scene lights and they get pretty hot. I am afraid of melting the led optics.

Cool, another liberty for the collection. Is that a renegade or a limited? I had a custom switchbox like that before. Looks nice, what are you using the speaker for?

It is a renegade. I think the speaker is also a sho-me brand speaker. It is mounted in the void behind the front license plate.

Last edited by a moderator:

witt455

May 22, 2010
Central Missouri
theroofable said:
Awesome! Similar set up to mine. I meant what is the speaker used for? Siren air horn pa what?

Sorry. The speaker is used for a Sho-me siren. Simple siren has a button for wail and yelp and then a momentary button for their phaser tone

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.