2005 Dodge Magnum POV -UPDATED 8/1/11- vid

Bambam

Apr 1, 2011
Myrtle beach
Not finished yet but here is what I have right now.

FRONT:

whelen 700s red x2 in grill

Whelen vertex white x2 in head light

whelen slimlighter Ultra red/white front window

Able 2 100w speaker

Sho-Me flasher

SIDE:

Sho Me double stick red/red x2

BACK:

Sho Me strobes x2 white in reverse light

Tomar REC13 x2 red on lp bracket

911EP TD/WL 24 red

INTERIOR:

Able 2 undercover 8 function siren

Streamlight LED fire vulcan

Switch for lights custom mounted in the ashtray

DSC_0714.jpg

DSC_0711.jpg

DSC_0712.jpg

DSC_0715.jpg

DSC_0713.jpg

DSC_0716.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

nerdly_dood

Jun 15, 2010
Georgia
Gotta love the 700s in the grille! They definitely overpower pretty much any other typical grille light.

TheGatekeeper

Jun 19, 2010
France
Awesome !! And lo-pro enough ... I love those Magnums...

You write one hidden switch for lights... Means you can't even dissociate front from rear ?

dustymedic

May 21, 2010
Columbus,OH
Who do you run with, Horry County?

I'mabeast

Apr 5, 2011
Massillon, Ohio
Some one said that those grill lights are 700s, may I ask who makes them and where I can find them?? also good job with everything on the dodge:thumbsup:

RDT Car 25

May 22, 2010
Milford, CT
I said:
Some one said that those grill lights are 700s' date=' may I ask who makes them and where I can find them?? also good job with everything on the dodge:thumbsup:[/quote']

Whelen 700 series LED's.

pwrhockey

Dec 1, 2010
SC
Hey, ive seen that car before lol, im glad you did such a nice install since you will be doing mine on my new car in the next month or so. Looks good Bambam

Bambam

Apr 1, 2011
Myrtle beach
pwrhockey said:
Hey, ive seen that car before lol, im glad you did such a nice install since you will be doing mine on my new car in the next month or so. Looks good Bambam

Thanks Bones. You need to hurry up i cant wait to help with that install. It is going to look awsome.

EVT

May 24, 2010
Midwest
Nice install.... I spent a summer in North Myrtle Beach a few years ago, nice countryside down there.

SRVR77

Jun 11, 2010
NJ
looks great!!! as for myrtle beach....even sweeter

dustymedic

May 21, 2010
Columbus,OH
Bambam said:
yes HCFR out of the 20 house.

Man I was just in MB, Guess i should have looked you up!!!

ncfireman1918

Jun 15, 2010
Mocksville, NC
Aww, makes me miss my '05 RT that I sold last year. I had a very similar setup, with 700 series LEDs in the grill, Wig wags on my fogs, Talons on either side of the RVM, 500 series TIR6s in the back glass and a flashback on the brake and reverse lamps. Most important were the hidden switches in the ash tray. Nice job. Stay safe down in the other Carolina.

chris

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.