2005 Pontiac Grand Prix Front Strobes

dsanchez

May 21, 2010
Festus, MO
I have a 2005 Pontiac Grand Prix GT and I would like to put some strobes to the front. I have already done the rear. Problem is, with clear headlight lenses, I do not really want to put a strobe tube there. Has any one ever put strobe tubes in the lower fog/turn signal light housing on a Grand Prix? Appreciate your guidance and knowledge.

Thanks.

Dennis

cory y

May 21, 2010
Well if it was me, id put the haw in the turn signal portion of the assembly. The light emitted from that housing will not overpower the tubes like a fog light or headlight has the ability to.

Fast LT1

May 24, 2010
Sedgwick County, KS
I'd pull out the fog light bulb if possible and put he strobe in the oem hole.

RDT Car 25

May 22, 2010
Milford, CT
Just keep in mind that the housing should be at least as big as an adult fist. This will make sure that the heat build-up will not damage the housing. Also, make sure the strobe tube is not too close to the front lense. Looking at a few pics from a Google search, it looks like they should be ok.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.