2006 F250 "The Witch Doctor"

Fluffy126577

May 24, 2010
Toledo, OH
Is that??? No.. Can't be... I mean.. It's a .. Nah.. I must be seeing things.

traumajunkie

May 22, 2010
Myrtle Beach, SC
Here are a few little bit better shots to keep y'all occupied for the time being.

DSC00005.JPG[/attachment:1z04bgri]

DSC00004.JPG[/attachment:1z04bgri]

DSC00003.JPG[/attachment:1z04bgri]

DSC00002.JPG[/attachment:1z04bgri]

DSC00001.JPG[/attachment:1z04bgri]

(also since I know someone will say it, the Q actually doesn't block the headlight, just looks like it does.)

DSC00001.JPG

DSC00002.JPG

DSC00003.JPG

DSC00004.JPG

DSC00005.JPG

ohi007

May 21, 2010
Canton, oh
hum,,,,,,, love the truck, waiting to see video.

VolEms

May 24, 2010
NY, USA
traumajunkie always figured you would have a nice ride. What is the stacks talking about? Nice Q . I wanted to put in on my 2010 Sienna but was afraid it would draw too much power.

TCO

May 21, 2010
Malvern,Pa
nice truck,liking the twin stacks. only thing that looks out of place is the placement of the Q. the loudness of the truck when you get on it would almost be loud enough to make people move if it is as loud as others i have seen

May 27, 2010
Lebanon PA
Hello

Kind of interested in the name Witch Doctor. Often find a good story in the names we give our rigs.

traumajunkie

May 22, 2010
Myrtle Beach, SC
TCO said:
nice truck,liking the twin stacks. only thing that looks out of place is the placement of the Q. the loudness of the truck when you get on it would almost be loud enough to make people move if it is as loud as others i have seen

For now its the best place for the Q I could find. Looks a lot better in person than in the pics. I do have a new bumbper being made that has a spot just for it though. ;)

traumajunkie

May 22, 2010
Myrtle Beach, SC
Support Services said:
Hello

Kind of interested in the name Witch Doctor. Often find a good story in the names we give our rigs.

The name "Witch Doctor" used to be my nickname. But then I moved, and obviously nicknames don't follow you, so thats why the truck got named that.

I got called that because 2 things, I was always the one people came to with "love" issuses. (think alvin and the chipmunks song). Also, I am the guy that always get the wierd and creepy calls, not bad calls, just one that make you scratch your head and say "HOW????"

cutiger

Jun 11, 2010
SC
The following things were awesome. 1.Q 2. stacks 3. suspension lift 4. the b.a. bumper 5. the truck.

traumajunkie

May 22, 2010
Myrtle Beach, SC
RuralFireMedic said:
I'd totally drive it! I love the Q on a POV. Maybe a little overboard, but You'll definetly be heard. :mrgreen:

Originally when I thought about the Q, I said to myself its overboard. Then I realized EVERYTHING on the truck is overboard, so why not! :twisted:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.