2006 Mercury Milan Lighting Ideas

firemane24

Sep 29, 2010
Livingston County, MI
I have a 2006 Mercury Milan and I'm lookin for ideas and the such for a lighting setup for it. I have a dual Talon already mounted to the headliner. I also have (2) Lin6's, (2) Linz6's, and (2) Tir3's. I am figurin maybe two single Talons or a traffic bar to the rear upper, and I'm lookin for red and Whelen for those with items to sell. I need 360 setup. Thanks

Storm4200

Nov 2, 2011
NJ
firemane24 said:
I have a 2006 Mercury Milan and I'm lookin for ideas and the such for a lighting setup for it. I have a dual Talon already mounted to the headliner. I also have (2) Lin6's, (2) Linz6's, and (2) Tir3's. I am figurin maybe two single Talons or a traffic bar to the rear upper, and I'm lookin for red and Whelen for those with items to sell. I need 360 setup. Thanks

so, youre lookin for ideas on where to mount your current lights? and maybe add some to it? ok...

FRONT:

Dual Talon on headliner

LIN6s (existing) in grill

TIR3s (existing) on a 10-75 LP Bracket for intersection

HLF

SIDE:

TIR3s (existing) on LP Bracket

SoundOff Intersectors

IONs in rear 1/4 windows

REAR:

4 Ions on rear deck-

or Dominator Plus D6

LINZ6s (existing) on LP bracket

2 LAWs in Reverse lights.

firemane24

Sep 29, 2010
Livingston County, MI
Where to mount the lights I already have. With the holidays fast approaching, my budget for "unneeded" things as its been put to me, is very limited. I can probably spend $100 - 150 on somethin more.

Storm4200

Nov 2, 2011
NJ
ok, so spending $150...

FRONT:

Dual Talon on headliner (existing)

TIR3s on 10-75 license plate bracket (bracket cost $25)

StrobesNMore E4 light heads for the grill (2 @ $49ea)

HLF ($25)

REAR:

LIN6s rear Deck (existing)

LINZ6s rear LP (existing)

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErikH

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.