2006 silverado pov UPDATED 10/14/10

May 25, 2010
Tunkhannock, PA, USA
Looks good... The ony thing I don't really like is where your switchbox is located, but to each his own... Still a good install...

Pimp

May 16, 2010
Louisiana
Check your Pimp Pods, it looks like the outer ones are actually on different patterns.

;)

Fast LT1

May 24, 2010
Sedgwick County, KS
Yea i could see that siren and light controller getting wet and potentially ruined by rain but still cool install!

CenTexPSE

May 21, 2010
Covington, TX
how do you like that remote mount code 3 setup? I have one just like it i have yet to install

Dave

May 21, 2010
bath ny
Pimp said:
Check your Pimp Pods, it looks like the outer ones are actually on different patterns.

;)
they are synced together i need to change the patterns. I just put them there 3days ago.

Dave

May 21, 2010
bath ny
CenTexPSE said:
how do you like that remote mount code 3 setup? I have one just like it i have yet to install
I think it work's great.

Dave

May 21, 2010
bath ny
jonny521 said:
not a bad setup man. now all you need is some HAW's and youll be good
We are not allowed to have any flashing white unless you have red lights.

Install looks good! I sure hope you don't respond with that t/a flashing, because I can just see flashback being terrible. I would of replaced the strobes and the amber flashers in the rear of the bar with amber 400 series LEDs, bought amber or clear lenses to replace the blue, and used that as a traffic advisor. Everything looks great though! Any other plans for the vehicle?

Dave

May 21, 2010
bath ny
I would like to get some vertex's for the taillights next.

tcfd823

May 21, 2010
CENARK
that truck is a MIRROR image of my truck... same color.. same grill. same interior. Only difference is, I had a red patriot on mine, and it was an automatic.. LOOKS GREAT!

MEMS-LT

May 20, 2010
NNJ
truck looks good.....I was in Corning over this past weekend for a wedding. Got to enjoy the local bar scene, not to shabby.

Dave

May 21, 2010
bath ny
VolEms said:
Nice setup. I would switch out the amber flashers for LED in the rear. But thats just me. Nice looking truck
I have thought about doing that.

BAKE19

Jun 1, 2010
Philadelphia, Pa.
TritonBoulder47 said:
Looks good... The ony thing I don't really like is where your switchbox is located, but to each his own... Still a good install...

I second that! But, props on setting your E-Brake... seems like noone does that anymore.

TCO

May 21, 2010
Malvern,Pa
nice set-up other than the location of the controller

Dave

May 21, 2010
bath ny
i agree as well but it is standard and that was the only loaction that i could reach .

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
This look really sharp. Full strobe bars look out of place in a lot of installs... here it looks right at home.

Dave

May 21, 2010
bath ny
JohnMarcson said:
This look really sharp. Full strobe bars look out of place in a lot of installs... here it looks right at home.
Thank You!

nerdly_dood

Jun 15, 2010
Georgia
DaveCN5 said:
I agree, I don't like the fact that is covering the heat vents, but it really is hard to find a good place for controllers in the Silverados.
:lol: When I hear "heat vent" I think of the vent on the top of the dashboard to de-fog the windshield; where he mounted the controller is the AC vent to me. I assume you must live somewhere farther north than Virginia?

DaveCN5

May 22, 2010
South East Michigan
nerdly_dood said:
:lol: When I hear "heat vent" I think of the vent on the top of the dashboard to de-fog the windshield; where he mounted the controller is the AC vent to me. I assume you must live somewhere farther north than Virginia?

Good call! Michigan. Especially since I do snow plowing the HEAT vent, gets a lot of use. :lol:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.