2007 Chevy Avalanche wiring components..

Blake

Sep 21, 2016
Savannah Georgia
Wanting to know if I'm thinking correctly. I'm planning on running a dual dash light, 400 bar behind grill, 200 bar in rear window and cobra T6's on rear license plate to start of. So for electrical equipment I'm thinking this. From battery into 30AMP circuit breaker, out of circuit breaker into Havis Charge Guard, out of Charge Guard into in-line fuse into Feniex Mini 4200, out of 4200 into Blue Sea 5035 Fuse block, out of fuse block to each piece of lighting equipment. The 5035 handles 6 individual pass thru fused circuits. That way each circuit out of the 4200 is fused in-line to each device. Am I correct?

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
you dont need a fuse box past the switchbox...

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CHUCK4850

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.