2007 chevy silverado 2500 Crew cab work in progress

Marcus K

Jun 9, 2010
West Bend, WI
6 Soundoff predator 2's. 2 on the grill 2 on the toolbox and one on each side mirror.

4 Tomar RECT 13's one on each side mirror and 2 on the license plate.

Soundoff headlight and tail light flashers.

Home made Tomar T-LED dash light with Soundoff LED flasher. Only on dash untill Pinical interior lightbar is in.

Fed Sig EQ2B

Eary TST Touch Tek switch box

Still need to add

911ep wl36 in the back windo

Soundoff pinnacle interior lightbar to front windo

Unity spot light

Video sucks but you get it.

Marcus K

Jun 9, 2010
West Bend, WI
Im in the West Bend area in Washington County.

I had a little help from a friend who works for General Fire Equipment in Milwaukee. I also got most of the equipment from them as well. The Fed Sig EQ2B, eary TST Touch Tek switch box, and 911EP WL36 were all mounted in my old truck.

TCO

May 21, 2010
Malvern,Pa
all in all looks good,looks like a little much in the mirrors but cannot beat the side warning and footprint they make,you have a night video by chance

May 21, 2010
Delafield, WI
Marcus K said:
Im in the West Bend area in Washington County.

I had a little help from a friend who works for General Fire Equipment in Milwaukee. I also got most of the equipment from them as well. The Fed Sig EQ2B, eary TST Touch Tek switch box, and 911EP WL36 were all mounted in my old truck.

Nice! I am in Waukesha County near Pewaukee. I have a good friend on Richfield. And a good friend who who used to work at General. Keep us updated. Looks real good!

partss11

May 24, 2010
Arizona
Nice looking install. I'd say go with something either in the rear window or on the tool box in the back to give you some upper level rear warning. Otherwise very nice! :D

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.