2007 Dodge Magnum - POV

Edmontonsecurity

May 21, 2014
Alberta canada
Figured I would show off my POV.

This car is used primary as a On Scene Vehicle, I work two jobs but use this for my main one. I work for a Telecommunications Company as one of the Technical Tower Rescue Guys. Currently due to provincial acts I cannot run Red's without authorization from the Prevailing Body. Which we have just submitted to that body. If authorized all these lights will be pulled and re installed in appropriate colors.

Now as a disclaimer: After reading and reading on this forum I have a better understanding of appropriate lighting and what to do and not do. The lights in the rear will be being "reprogrammed" to a slower pattern. Currently there is a wait at the install place so gotta wait for my appointment.

What needs to be done:
-Cannons on the mirrors and replacement of the vertex by the fog lights with cannons. Setup to a X pattern
-Some sort of side lighting
-Feniex 600 in the back window (for better control and arrow stick capibilites 

-Cannons in the reverse lights synced with the LP lights

-Full front Visor Light

Whats currently in the Vehicle:
Front:
Whelen Vertexs Mounted on the fog lights, 
Whelen Dual Avenger 

Rear:
4 Whelen TIR 3 Back Windows
2 Feniex Apollos 

Currently in the process of switching everything over to the feniex brand as I have been far more pleased with that then the whelen lights, not that I dont like whelen. Feniex just suites my needs a little better.

ANY Suggestions please shoot them my way, if you have any of the items that I currently need Please Message me (AMBER RED only please. No blue)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwHEZVG9StA&feature=youtu.be

Daytime pictures and Video to come

In the process of having magnetic decals made to slap onto the vehicle to have it "Fully Marked". Sick of a$$holes vandalizing the vehicle.

Last edited by a moderator:

lotsofbars

Jul 20, 2010
NYC, New York
I'm sure you'll get the usual no white to the rear comments...
Yep. Please don't use white to the rear. Nobody wants a highway full of blind drivers. Aside from that, it actually looks really good! I appreciate that the flash patterns are (going to be) used appropriately and it's not overkill in the slightest. 

Edmontonsecurity

May 21, 2014
Alberta canada
As mentioned before I was going to change the setup, up a bit.

So essentially we pulled all of the lights out, redid the setup and reprogrammed it. Grabbed some extra lighting and put them on the mirrors, whelen ion v series, which essentially allowed me to have alley lights and more side protection.

I would like everybodys opinion on the new setup if thats a possiblity, Any recommendations please throw them below, along with that being said. I will be replacing all the lights with feniex but money is tight.

The new full setup (daylight)::(I wanna say, this was taken with my Iphone, it is significantly brighter in person)

The new setup (Night Rear):

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.