2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Update 8-31-10

txff914

May 25, 2010
Houstonl,tx
Well here is my new and improved set up, i will be changeing a few things but will keep yall updated as i get time. The commander is going through 20% tint Enjoy :lol: :cool:

Front

4- Fed Sig impaxs r/w/w/b

Tomar 200s r/b dash light

Axixtech Stealth Visor r/r/b/b/td td/b/b/r/r

Side

Sound off Pred 2s r/b

Will be adding more lights as i get time

Rear

Axixtech 8 head commander r/r/b/b/b/b/r/r

2-Axixtech 4s on lp bracket r/a

Axixtech Led Hide Aways w/w

Siren

Fed Sig Smart Siren Plat.

Fed Sig Rumbler

Whelen Alpha 12q

Air Horns of Tex. emrg. air horn

2- Fed Sig ES 100 speaker

1- Whelen SA 314

Other

Go rhino push guard

Kenwood tk 790 and 890 vhf and uhf

ai49.photobucket.com_albums_f281_welder914_DSC00800.jpg

ai49.photobucket.com_albums_f281_welder914_DSC00799.jpg

ai49.photobucket.com_albums_f281_welder914_DSC00805.jpg

ai49.photobucket.com_albums_f281_welder914_DSC00803.jpg

ai49.photobucket.com_albums_f281_welder914_DSC00802.jpg

ai49.photobucket.com_albums_f281_welder914_DSC00160.jpg

HPD84

May 16, 2010
City of Houston,Texas
wow,so your a sneaky one with the airhorn on the frame,do you ever jump up when you activate it? :lol: :lol: :lol:

i must say this thing is sweet i think iam in love :ugeek:

RL1

May 20, 2010
Ga
With a Rumbler, 12q, and air horn, I think an engine would yield to you ;)

Looks great, can't wait to see the inside

VolEms

May 24, 2010
NY, USA
Very Nice. I also have the same air horn and I love it. I have a cencom gold, Howler and the air horn. A costumer called me today wanting a rumbler I convinced him to get the 1510 air horn instead. Its just my prefrence I am not such a fan of the Howler I set mine at 60 seconds. I guess if you have the money get both.

Jun 4, 2010
new york
curious as to how you mounted the bar in the back window. did you use the coat hooks back there? if so, how are they removed. I'm doing an install now on a 2500 ram and trying to figure out how to mount something in the rear window is killing me. I can't drill the headliner per the customers request.

txff914

May 25, 2010
Houstonl,tx
The coat hangers pull apart stright out, i would pull the head liner down and screw it down next the coat hangers. The way i have mine mounted i i cant use the hangers, on the stealth visor i had to drill through the head liner on the outer bracket, i used the visor mount for the inner one. Im not too happy with the way its mounted it works fine but the inter connect cable is about an 1 1/2 inches to short. So i ordered the new star visor light and im going to see how it mounts, hopefuly it comes in tomarrow. I'll try to get some pics when i get back to the house.

tarheel3559

May 23, 2010
North Carolina
Jeremy, what'd you use on the edge of the SV to seal the windshield? That's something I've been looking for and wondering if I could buy it somewhere or if it's a trick only known to you install guys ;)

Klein

May 22, 2010
Texas
Come to my hood one evening and I will shoot a new vid, B. I have no idea what happened to the good one I shot.

txff914 said:
Take a flat head while holding it and pry at the tip of the hanger should start to come apart.

I used the same stuff on my ILS. It is actually car, trunk weather stripping. Looking at it from the side it looks like an "O" on top of an upside down "U". I forget what it is called. It can be had from Napa Auto Parts for around $20 for 12 ft.

Engine 4

May 23, 2010
Owego NY
Ahh, another 5 speed dodge owner. Thought i was the only one out there. Talk about a pain in the ass to mount everything. Had to take out my center console, and build a custom console that held all my equipment.

Awesome looking truck. I have the same push bumper on mine, and love it, one of the strongest on the market.

Engine 4

May 23, 2010
Owego NY
ai809.photobucket.com_albums_zz18_Engine804lt_truck034.jpg

I built it to fit snugly between the seats, and it was about 18 inches long.

It bolted directyl to the center console seat mounts. This picture was taken before i covered it in black textured plastic. I'll see if i have any pictures of it covered.

FFParker

Jul 17, 2010
Aiken, SC
WOW!! :eek: I thought I was the only one trying to figure out a consol for my 02 1500 five speed. I would also love to see your finished design and maybe some ideas for mine! BTW Nice setup on the 07!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.