2007 Volkswagen GTI

scruffythewild

Jun 10, 2012
Nassau County, New York.
As my truck is now for sale, I have stripped that and moved all to my current vehicle, a 2007 VW GTI. Build quality is much better so running wires was just that much harder unfortunately.

Front:
Whelen Talon (G/W)

Rear:
Whelen Slimlighter Gen 1 (R/A)
(2) Feniex Cobra T-3 (B)

There will be much more to come. I am a member of an FD which allows Blue and a VAC which allows Green, but the call volume of the VAC severely outnumbers the call volume of the FD, so with the limited space and switching options I have opted to leave out blue & just run the green. Originally there were plans for hideaways as I am not scared to drill, however these housings are extremely expensive and will be considering all options. The next two things that will be put in is most likely a green single avenger just next to the RVM on the passenger side & a remote head CDM. Provided are links to my youtube as I cannot post videos here. Old installs are also on that account and feel free to browse. Thanks, Rob.

PS

The patterns on the Slimlighter & Talon have been changed to slower patterns.

Day Video-
Night Video-

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JonClampitt

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.