2009 Charger

jdip

May 26, 2010
Mooresville , NC
Been meaning to post up here since I got everything straightened out.

The Old:

http://www.youtube.com/user/W12CO1#p/a/u/2/JQDqQ4ZHZwo

2003 Hyundai Santa Fe

Front:

Whelen Inner Edge for Ford Explorer with custom brackets

Whelen Slimlighter

Rear:

Whelen Dominator D8

Sides:

Whelen TIR 3's

2009 Dodge Charger

Front:

Whelen 5mm Slimlighter

Federal Signal Dual Viper S2

Whelen TIR6's in grill

FS Dynamax Speaker

Rear:

Sound Off Tail Light Flasher

2x Whelen Slimlighter

Controller:

Signal LCS880 remote unit mounted in trunk underneath deck and controller mounted on the side of the console in the passenger side.

Hopefully I can get some more detailed pics and a few videos up. My buddy took a quick walk around and uploaded it to youtube.

Hopefully soon lll get the radios installed, and may get my hands on an Inner Edge

EMS10EMT

Aug 31, 2010
NJ
The car looks good. Looking forward to the daytime pictures and videos.

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
looks great. any plans for adding more stuff (i.e. some side warning)? only thing i'd like to see w/ what u currently have is the viper on the headliner centered a little bit more. ;)

jdip

May 26, 2010
Mooresville , NC
Thanks LLS. And yes in the future if I end up getting PAR36's put in the fog light inserts than I will pull the TIR6's from the grill and use them for side warning. I was looking into some inner beams but I hear that since they are more for intersection use they arent as effective if I used them for my side warning. I possibly may be getting help on obtaining an Inner Edge in the distant future. Only thing I would change right now is if I had an interior bar put in, otherwise scanner and fireground radio in the near future if I ever get a freakin digital scanner capable of my towns new 9600 P25 system since my Uniden 785D is not compatible.

May 25, 2010
Tunkhannock, PA, USA
SuperProbie said:
I was looking into some inner beams but I hear that since they are more for intersection use they arent as effective if I used them for my side warning.

I used my InnerBeams as directional warning in my Avalanche. I just flipped what sides they went on, and they pointed straight and slightly inward... Ofcourse I was still using them as windshield lights, not on side glass...

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
SuperProbie said:
if I end up getting PAR36's put in the fog light inserts than I will pull the TIR6's from the grill and use them for side warning. I was looking into some inner beams but I hear that since they are more for intersection use they arent as effective if I used them for my side warning. I possibly may be getting help on obtaining an Inner Edge in the distant future.
SOS intersectors would be a nice addition to consider to provide a form of intersection, side, and some front warning and not much of a difference in pricing from the inner beam (essentially a pricey talon with an angled flashback shield and limited angled vis.)

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sanman

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.