2009 dodge charger deck lighting problem

bcarson38

Oct 5, 2010
alabama, usa
i have a 2009 dodge charger with a oem spoiler and the radio antena which is built into the top portion of the rear window. i am looking for a light that will not completely block my view. im out of ideas and would appriciate any suggestions (with pictures if possible).

Abacus

May 24, 2010
Sydney Australia
Ghosts under the oem spoiler? or tall L brackets each side of the rear deck to the necessary height to clear the spoiler with LEDS.

I am sure you will be asked later on for what your application is etc etc

May 22, 2010
Central WV
You could do an UltraLite, Ghosts, XP63s, Predator I or IIs in the rear headliner.

The UltraLite would give you warning and TA functions if you go with a larger one. The Ghosts are your smallest option, but you wouldn't have a very large light footprint. The XP63 would provide a larger footprint than the Ghosts. The Predator I or IIs are avaliable in Single or Dual version and would probably be your best option other than the UltraLite because of their off axis (especially the IIs) and larger footprint.

http://soundoffsignal.com/indexpages/warnamber/ddg_index.htm

http://soundoffsignal.com/warnamber/lightbars/lb_UltraLITE_Int.htm

dustymedic

May 21, 2010
Columbus,OH

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.