2009 impala lighting questions

car54

May 24, 2010
michigan
Just a couple, first what headlight and tail light flashers work for the car? Non 9c1 by the way. Any one every seen or used an aerodynamic on one before? Photos? Thanks.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
aerodynic?

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
It happens

Impala9C1

Sep 28, 2018
Arizona
I have never heard of or seen that bar on your generation impala. Maybe on a VFF or fire police POV. We have a ADOT retired member that did refurbish older bars for that generation impala like a LP 6000. Not sure if he had any aerodynamics to use. I don't see a civilian impala powering an aerodynamic bar very well with a power draw like that. Maybe a mini. There is still stuff on sites like galls that should work for the flashers. You could always do what I did, keep your civilian nice and get a dedicated 9C1 to outfit. It has back flashers in taillights already. If I had an aerodynamic, I would temp mount it on one of mine for you to see but I never had that bar in my collection. Yet.

RCMoeur

Apr 26, 2019
Phoenix, Arizona
I worked for ADOT 1986-2016. I specified and built lights only for my group (Traffic), which is only one area of a very large agency. If ADOT Equipment Services ever installed an Aerodynic on an Impala, then that wasn't anything I was involved in. And all the LPs I built for that group are gradually being replaced by stock Federal LED bars as vehicles change out, due to agency policy and the fact I've been retired for over 4 1/2 years and can't build or fix 'em anymore. :)

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErikH

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.