2010 Dodge Charger Instal wiring help needed

ShadowSwipe

Mar 13, 2015
New Jersey
I'm confused at what you're asking for here... Your Dodge Charger came with a pre-installed siren speaker and grill lights? Did you buy a retired police vehicle?

maddux31

Apr 15, 2015
North Carolina
I purchased a used police issue charger, no lights or speaker installed. I am going to install grill lights and a siren speaker.
My question, does the factory police option center console wiring have wires running to the grill for lights and speaker? If so what color are they in the harness.
My impala had factory installed wire for this and I am hoping that the Charger does also.

maddux31

Apr 15, 2015
North Carolina
I will try to make my questions a little clearer

What color are the wires in the police package wiring harness for a grill mounted siren speaker? The wires would run from the center console to the grill area.

What color is the wire for running grill lights in the same police package harness? This wire would run from the center console to the grill area as well

wilsonbr90

Sep 30, 2013
Corning, New York
If stuff was cut there's no telling what is what. I believe on mine they were green but look at the wires, mine were all printed on the wires themselves what their original function was

TLE911 LLC.

Jan 2, 2016
Nebraska
the 2011-2015 it is the 12-way connector. colorange will all be black with following stripes: tan, white, orange, green, red, blue. should be similar for 2010

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.