2010 Dodge Charger Slicktop - 1 of 3

J. Forbes

May 24, 2010
Houston
This is one of 3 new 2010 Dodge Chargers we just finsihed for a local department. They all have the following equipment:

Front:

SoundOff Pinnacle EPL8000 Windshield Lightbar

SoundOff Predator II Surface Mount LEDs on each side of the push bumper

SoundOff Generation 3 PAR36 Fog Light LEDs

Federal Signal Dynamax Speaker with Charger Bracket

Go Industries Push Bumper

Inside:

Federal Signal PA-640

Jotto Desk Charger Console

Rear:

SoundOff Pinnacle EPL8000 Rear Deck Lightbar (through double limo tint)

Federal Signal Impaxx AOA LEDs with License Plate Bracket

ai153.photobucket.com_albums_s217_jf4683_MOCOCHARGER1.jpg

ai153.photobucket.com_albums_s217_jf4683_MOCOCHARGER2.jpg

ai153.photobucket.com_albums_s217_jf4683_MOCOCHARGER3.jpg

ai153.photobucket.com_albums_s217_jf4683_MOCOCHARGER4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Ben E.

May 21, 2010
Iowa, USA
They almost seem like they need something on the push bumper or way down low in the windshield. Regardless of that, sweet ass cars and a nice looking install, I'm sure.

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
looks great john.

only thing i'm not a huge fan of is the config of the front lightbar (i would've done B/B/TD/TD/R/R with both blue flashing then both red flashing) but that's just my opinion, and i realize that what the customer wants is what matters

cbpdogboy

May 23, 2010
Detroit, MI
I would remove the tint on the lower rear window to increase the warning output. The vehicle already has a push bumper and 2 spotlights...this wouldn't be "giving away" the stealth appearance...IMO I would also solid flash all of the light heads for a bigger warning footprint.

SilveradoPOV

Jul 18, 2010
Autryville,NC
cbpdogboy said:
I would remove the tint on the lower rear window to increase the warning output. The vehicle already has a push bumper and 2 spotlights...this wouldn't be "giving away" the stealth appearance...IMO I would also solid flash all of the light heads for a bigger warning footprint.

I agree with the rear window tint removal.Our city PD unmarked chargers have the front and rear interior lightbars like this,in the rear they left the bottom of the window clear so you get the full power of the lights.Only about the bottom 3 inches is left untinted so you really cant tell because the lightbar is black.

LLS

May 23, 2010
NYC
Nice set up, but I think the back isn't bright enough, especially if their doing highway stops, and you definitely need something on the push bumper or grill.

Newberry13

May 21, 2010
SC, USA
Sweet car! I think I would've requested the TIR optics for the rear bar though.

cory y

May 21, 2010
looks good, most people have already said what i wanted to say lol but i would say i would have made the lights on the side of the pushie solid flash...

Station 3

May 21, 2010
Edinburg Texas
Sweet ride needs somethin on the front grill and needs the rear tint removed

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
I'd set those side push bumper LEDs to solid flash vs split, they will show up 10 times better.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.