Houston
2010 Chevrolet Tahoe PPV

Center Console:

Troy Products Tahoe Specific Console CC-TMC22

Troy Products Side Mount Arm Rest

Troy Products MDT Swing Arm Insert and Clevis

Federal Signal PA-640 Siren/Light Controller

Motorola XTL2500 Radio

*** All of the videos on our site + the center console pictures - http://www.lonestarpse.com/2010tahoeppv.html

Front:

Federal Signal ILS - Windshield Light

4 SoundOff Split Predator 2 LEDs

SoundOff Tahoe Headlight/Taillight Flasher

Sides:

3 SoundOff Universal Undercover LED Inserts on each running board with surface mount flanges

2 SoundOff XP63 Super LEDs in each rear side window

Rear:

SoundOff UltraLite 12 Head

2 SoundOff Predator 2 LEDs mounted on the lift gate

Last edited by a moderator:

VolEms

May 24, 2010
NY, USA
Very nice install. I like how you lit up the side the most important part. People tend to forget most MVA's involving emergency vehicles happen going through intersectins T-Bone. Stay safe, be seen, stay alive.

May 22, 2010
Central WV
ParkPiggy said:
I like it. Its just weird seeing a Tahoe without a HLF/TLF or LAWs in any of the brake/headlights. Love the running board LEDs!

SoundOff Tahoe Headlight/Taillight Flasher

Some Sound Off Intersectors would looked great on there. Wouldve given great side coverage and some intersection warning. I'd also do some LEDs on an intersection bracket on the front LP to give you some true intersection warning.

All said, it looks great.

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
nice work john; clean-looking install

aberfitchguy2472 said:
I'd also do some LEDs on an intersection bracket on the front LP to give you some true intersection warning.

you can't use an LP bracket (i.e. 10-75 stealth) on the tahoe b/c of the shape of the area surrounding the LP, and john's shop prob. didn't put more intersection warning (i.e. fenders) b/c i'm guessing that the customer wanted as low-pro as possible

C17LVFD

May 21, 2010
Harrisburg, PA
Can you take some interior shots? Specifically... How much room the ILS takes up in the headliner?? How do you like that new troy console? I've got a 30" going in mine when I get the time to install it.

J. Forbes

May 24, 2010
Houston
I love the TMC consoles. They fit well and are very stable. The MDT insert works well. We used the 22" console because we are putting in a Setina fold down window partition and a Troy rear cargo screen after the Coban video system is installed.

I will post more pictures next week after we get it back from Coban.

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
Flashing the red against the blue really makes this install. This could easily have been a purple blob, but it turned out reall nice. Looks great! All of this company's builds look great.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.