2011 Dodge Durango Citadel ***Updated - 06/5/17 ***

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
With the roof rails and rack he should do what Jared said......but on all 4 sides. He he he.

And to what Station 3 said... yeah yeah yeah, blue only....blah blah blah...lol.

rettoded

Aug 12, 2011
Berks County,PA
I was wondering who bought some of those CN Signalmasters. Looking forward to seeing them installed!

However, why am I not surprised that it was both Triton AND Storm that bought them all?

Also I must note that emtanderson51,aka "The Pablo Escobar of elightbars", strikes again.... :D :D :D

May 25, 2010
Tunkhannock, PA, USA
Looks good Timmy.
I actually like it.......

No smart ass comments from me your ride is legit :)

Thanks guys...  I think the CN Sticks in the grill will looks really nice and complete the front nicely...  Then I gotta work on the rear and get adding some extra reverse lights and replacing my Fairys in my reverse light with a set of new B/W Cannon 360s...  

crt6mrt-265

May 23, 2010
Central NJ
looks really nice!. Just curious, is the camera not picking up the flash, or do you have light heads not firing on the rear passenger side at times? noticed it with the mode one.

May 25, 2010
Tunkhannock, PA, USA
looks really nice!. Just curious, is the camera not picking up the flash, or do you have light heads not firing on the rear passenger side at times? noticed it with the mode one.
Thanks!!!  

Those 2 heads are having a "hiccup"... lol  I had 1 head on each side converted by Wilson so that the bar was all blue...  Now the converted head and the next one inward are acting funny, but they work...  I'm gonna try this weekend to disconnect everything in the bar and see if that will "reset" the bar...  I think what cause it was I was in such a rush to get the ROC Boards re-installed, i forgot to disconnect power to the bar before reconnecting the boards...  

May 25, 2010
Tunkhannock, PA, USA
I got a little work done on the Durango this weekend...  I finally got around to replacing my Feniex Fairy LED HAWs with Feniex Cannon Dual Color 3-Mode LED HAWs...  

Primary Mode (over-rides all other modes):  Steady White

Secondary Mode:  Blue Warning

Tertiary Mode:  Blue/White Warning

Here are some lower quality vids I took real quick, and one high quality night vid...  I'll take a high quality day vid later on in the week...  

Hoff

Aug 2, 2011
SW Ohio/US
Did you replace the reverse bulb or mount separate?

Hoff

Aug 2, 2011
SW Ohio/US
Ah okay. Just getting an idea on how you placed them to see what the output was like

May 25, 2010
Tunkhannock, PA, USA
May 25, 2010
Tunkhannock, PA, USA
Playing around with some stuff...  lol  

10" Insignia Tablet running the 4200...  Nothing fancy, and its only loosely installed...  I have a 7" Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 coming thats I'm most likely going to use for this project...  

received_10153561203746098.jpeg

received_10153561203986098.jpeg

Hopefully Thursday I can get to Home Depot and pick up some MDF, Carpet, Cable/Wire tie-downs and start building my Sub Enclosure/Equipment Rack...  

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: tsquale and Hoff
May 25, 2010
Tunkhannock, PA, USA
Did some more work to the Durango this weekend...  

First off, I got my new (to me) tablet on Thursday...  Samsung Galaxy Tab3 is a custom red color that just about matches the color of the Durango...  Charged it up, installed the 4200 app on it, and got it it loosely installed on Friday with a "goose neck" type mount for now, until I devise a more permanent way to mount it and my radio head together as 1 unit...  

received_10153574123676098_zpsdufcccpf.JPEG

received_10153574123716098_zpsnpmmlznb.JPEG

Saturday, I picked up my MOPAR Performance CAI from the local Dodge dealer, and later that afternoon got it installed...  I REALLY missed that WOT intake sound...  lol  Now I need to just get a Tuner and exhaust...  LoL

received_10153574793536098_zpsufjye8sw.JPEG

Today (Sunday) I got 1 of my 2 12s installed and running...  I did go to Home Depot on Saturday and get some supplies to make my custom enclosure/equipment rack, but realized I wasn't going to have enough time to plan, fabricate, and construct it before I leave for vacation on the 13th...  So i went to Best Buy looking for a dual sealed enclosure, and they didn't have any.  So I asked if they have 2 single sealed enclosures, and again, no go...  All they had was 1 Ported enclosure, so I sadly took it just so I could have some extra bump for the road trip to OCMD...    I didn't take any pics of it, because its literally just thrown in the back and there is a mess of wiring back there and it just looks like complete hell...  lol  Once I get my custom enclosure/rack built I'll take pics of the finished product...

Station 3

May 21, 2010
Edinburg Texas
My 2013 4X4 F150 can drag your SUV with a chain all day long like if it was a puppy. :popcorn:   :cool:

Reactions: StEaLtH2

Station 3

May 21, 2010
Edinburg Texas
You would be surprised how fast this truck is. It's very light compared to the 4 doors.... not counting the Taco weight I add to it as it is. It does 0-60 in 7 seconds and for a truck that's impressive.

firebuff17

Mar 28, 2011
CT
You can't beat the HEMI power.

My 2014 Ram 1500 5.6l V8 4X4 HEMI crew cab can do 0-60 in about 5.5-6 as best as I can test it. Just sayin! HEMI forever.

Now back to the original thread.

Looking good Tim

Reactions: TritonBoulder47
May 25, 2010
Tunkhannock, PA, USA
Between the Intake and the Tune, there is a definite noticeable difference in acceleration...  I haven't done a 0-60 ET or anything yet but I probably will soon...  lol  

Stock specs are 7.4 seconds 0-60, and a 15.7 1/4 mile time @ 89MPH...  

I'll have to get to a secluded area and do some redneck ETs...  lol

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.