2012 Charger with new Skyline lightbar

911signalusa

Nov 28, 2011
USA Florida
Charger 2 Skyline.jpg

Charger 3 Skyline.jpg

This is the all new Skyline Lightbar from 911signalUSA

The new skyline utilizes 3 Watt LED's driven at 3 Watts.

Incorporates our new Relfex Lense technology.

Has USA, Europe, Asian Patents pending.

Charger 5 Skyline.jpg

Charger 4 Skyline.jpg

LLS

May 23, 2010
NYC
Hello Feinex! Can you hear my voice?

Yup, the Federal Protective Services no longer uses name brand lights. Only Knock offs. :)

7d9_z28

Mar 15, 2012
West Michigan
LLS said:
Hello Feinex! Can you hear my voice?

Yup, the Federal Protective Services no longer uses name brand lights. Only Knock offs. :)

Does it have a Whelen light in the window?

runesson

Aug 6, 2011
Northern Europe
Some simple observations, without passing judgement on either companies:

The mounting-feet are different and the led-modules are different. The 911signal-bar uses reflector-style led-modules, both on long-end, short-end and corners. The Feniex-bar uses TIR-style modules.

The only similarity seems to be that they are both very thin, have rounded corners and employs exposed led-modules without a outer transparent "shell". Hmmm, sort of looks like the way I would design a bar to get it thinner and sleeker!? ...how could someone else think of the same thing??? (irony intended...)

Tom

Dec 18, 2010
Taunton, MA
360SafetyGear said:
That thread gives me a headache LOL
Just wondering, I'm a new Feniex dealer. I don't see what these folks have to do with Feniex, none of their stuff looks like theirs.

Some people on ELB think that Feniex gets the Avatar from 911 Signal.

911signalusa

Nov 28, 2011
USA Florida
Thank you for your comments on our new lightbar.

To address a few of your comments.

This bar was completely designed by us with a US pending patent, Europe patent and Asian patent. Not a knockoff

FPS is not Federal Protective Services FPS is a client of ours and they use many different brand lights. Those are custom seat covers in the 2012 Charger. When they saw the SkyLine lightbar they were amazed at it's sleekness and brightness.

Here are a few more new items from us the C-4 Wasp and our new control box. Both US patent pending.

911-br8-main.jpg

We will be releasing withint the next few months more products all designed in house and patent pending. We will have new items that will be dual color technology.

911-c4-main.jpg

LLS

May 23, 2010
NYC
911signalusa said:
Thank you for your comments on our new lightbar.

To address a few of your comments.

This bar was completely designed by us with a US pending patent, Europe patent and Asian patent. Not a knockoff

FPS is not Federal Protective Services FPS is a client of ours and they use many different brand lights. Those are custom seat covers in the 2012 Charger. When they saw the SkyLine lightbar they were amazed at it's sleekness and brightness.

We will be releasing withint the next few months more products all designed in house and patent pending. We will have new items that will be dual color technology.

You may want your lawyers to contact Feniex, cause Louis from StrobesN'more stated that "I thought it was the 911signal.com Skyline? At least that's what they told us when they emailed us looking for us to buy it." So somewhere, someone is lying.....................

badge22

Aug 14, 2010
MI, United States
Just like with all 911Signal products. Optics can be changed. The Chassis is nearly identical even the screw holes appear to line up on the ends. Different optics and feet don't mean much.

So 911SignalUSA; things must be going well over at Extreme Tactical Dynamics.....eh?

911signalusa

Nov 28, 2011
USA Florida
badge22 said:
Just like with all 911Signal products. Optics can be changed. The Chassis is nearly identical even the screw holes appear to line up on the ends. Different optics and feet don't mean much.

We chose the reflex reflector for this lightbar as we feel it outperforms the TIR. And again dear Sir this item is not a knockoff in anyway shape or fashion. Again we have the USA patent, Europe patent and Asian patent.

Last edited by a moderator:

MEVS06

May 23, 2010
San Antonio, TX
911signalusa said:
We chose the reflex reflector for this lightbar as we feel it outperforms the TIR. And again dear Sir this item is not a knockoff in anyway shape or fashion. Again we have the USA patent, Europe patent and Asian patent.

You mean you knocked off Federal Signal Solaris technology...

badge22

Aug 14, 2010
MI, United States
911signalusa said:

I didn't say it was, and good for you. Just because you patent it, and I think 911Signal proper holds the patents (I could be wrong though), doesn't mean the you or 911Signal proper can't allow other companies to use some or all of the technology.

Let's see if I have this straight. 911Signal in China is a manufacturer. 911SignalUSA is a company, operated by Extreme Tactical Dynamics or it's owners that distributes 911Signal products. Am I right?

Here's the BBB rating for Extreme Tactical Dynamics:

Extreme Tactical Dynamics Business Review in Jupiter, FL - South East Florida BBB

911signalusa

Nov 28, 2011
USA Florida
911 Signal USA is an entity of it's own.

As for the BBB I do believe you have to pay a yearly fee to have that score change.

While we will engage people in this market place and answer questions we will not engage negative people or drama starters on this forum as their are many.

badge22

Aug 14, 2010
MI, United States
911signalusa said:
911 Signal USA is an entity of it's own.

As for the BBB I do believe you have to pay a yearly fee to have that score change.

While we will engage people in this market place and answer questions we will not engage negative people or drama starters on this forum as their are many.

How convenient. You can't pay to have your BBB rating changed, you just need to not suck, that's free. :duh:

arsenal10

Jun 9, 2010
California
tom said:
Some people on ELB think that Feniex gets the Avatar from 911 Signal.

LLS said:
You may want your lawyers to contact Feniex, cause Louis from StrobesN'more stated that "I thought it was the 911signal.com Skyline? At least that's what they told us when they emailed us looking for us to buy it." So somewhere, someone is lying.....................

This subject has been beaten to death http://elightbars.org/forums/f25/feniex-unveils-avatar-21938/

LawMan902

Mar 29, 2011
FL, USA
So how would one go about obtaining these products for testing? I must admit, that c4 wasp is a pretty neat looking light. I agree it may resemble fed sig technology, but hey if it works and the price is right, I don't care lol...

One

Mar 11, 2011
CT
We all know Fed Sig is buying from overseas . . . isn't it possible that everyone else is too? Wake up everyone. Most LEDs aren't even manufactured in the U.S.

dusty

Jan 9, 2012
Little Rock, Arkansas
One said:
We all know Fed Sig is buying from overseas . . . isn't it possible that everyone else is too? Wake up everyone. Most LEDs aren't even manufactured in the U.S.

Radios, TVs, DVD players, etc etc etc etc, Electronics made in the US are rare.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErikH

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.