2012 charger with pegasus, led ring flashed, directional tail light section

bkn74

Sep 7, 2010
metropolis IL
2012 charger with Feniex Pegasus, factory head light and tail light flashers, Python 400, Led Ring Flashed, Directional Tail Section, Havis console.

YES I KNOW THE BACK IS WAY OVERKILL. ITS WHAT THE CUSTOMER WANTED AND THATS WHAT I DO IS WHAT MY CUSTOMERS WANT.

I have an extra new tail light section for the trunk if anyone needs or I can set it up for Directional Setup if interested.

View attachment ResizedImage_1341296285435.jpg

View attachment ResizedImage_1341296305527.jpg

View attachment ResizedImage_1341295870885.jpg

View attachment ResizedImage_1341295885136.jpg

bkn74

Sep 7, 2010
metropolis IL
zacmtz7 said:
I don't think I'd say the rear is overkill. that tailight flasher makes it a lil' confusing.

Its a directional arrow I just put it on the random pattern to show the full affect.

Heres what it looks like in directional mode

TheGatekeeper

Jun 19, 2010
France
zacmtz7 said:
I don't think I'd say the rear is overkill. that tailight flasher makes it a lil' confusing.
Neither do I.

The front is a bit light (!) though... Nothing in the grille ? And what about intersection ?

This is a traffic car meant to slice thru traffic AND remain stationary on the side of the road...

To me the rear setup is not the problem at all. The front & sides are.

MEVS06

May 23, 2010
San Antonio, TX
TheGatekeeper said:
Neither do I.
The front is a bit light (!) though... Nothing in the grille ? And what about intersection ?

This is a traffic car meant to slice thru traffic AND remain stationary on the side of the road...

To me the rear setup is not the problem at all. The front & sides are.

It is getting some LEDs in the front, this is a chiefs unit.

ryan

May 20, 2010
Massillon, Ohio
Raise your hand if you don't want to be a front seat passenger in the ride. Other then that it looks very nice.

blackcherryxj

Jan 1, 2011
Western Kentucky, USA
I questioned Bobby about intersection and such when he first told me about the car. It's an admin car for the chief. The chief stated that is all he wanted, that's it. And like Bobby said, what the customer wants, the customer gets. It's hard to get stuff changed when that's all they want. I don't like it not having intersection, but you've gotta do what's spec'd

Paul

MPD 818

May 25, 2010
Murfreesboro TN
What kind of leds are in the rear directional and bu lights? Maybe the video quality or because it is out in the sun light but they look a little weak.

Also never heard or Norwood Tools and Equipment Police Dept. :crazy:

bkn74

Sep 7, 2010
metropolis IL
MPD 818 said:
What kind of leds are in the rear directional and bu lights? Maybe the video quality or because it is out in the sun light but they look a little weak.

Also never heard or Norwood Tools and Equipment Police Dept. :crazy:

They are whelen vertexes in rear. Video was shot at noon so the sun player a huge factor. I do alot of task force cars so that's a plate cover I made when i do installs and shoot videos. I don't like posting peoples plates on YouTube. Plus its free adertisement lol. As far as the front I'm adding some fog leds but nothing on sides since its an admin car.

MPD 818

May 25, 2010
Murfreesboro TN
bkn74 said:
They are whelen vertexes in rear. Video was shot at noon so the sun player a huge factor. I do alot of task force cars so that's a plate cover I made when i do installs and shoot videos. I don't like posting peoples plates on YouTube. Plus its free adertisement lol. As far as the front I'm adding some fog leds but nothing on sides since its an admin car.

Yeah I figured as much on both counts.

TheGatekeeper

Jun 19, 2010
France
blackcherryxj said:
I questioned Bobby about intersection and such when he first told me about the car. It's an admin car for the chief. The chief stated that is all he wanted, that's it. And like Bobby said, what the customer wants, the customer gets. It's hard to get stuff changed when that's all they want. I don't like it not having intersection, but you've gotta do what's spec'd

Paul
I see... Then it would indeed make better sense.. Although in this case it's still half-ass just the other way around.. Why so much stuff on a liaison/admin car... Oh well..

NFD-102

Aug 1, 2011
NW Connecticut
"I have an extra new tail light section for the trunk if anyone needs or I can set it up for Directional Setup if interested."

How much $$$??? PM me

Jluke

Feb 27, 2012
Raleigh, NC USA
bkn74 said:
YES I KNOW THE BACK IS WAY OVERKILL. ITS WHAT THE CUSTOMER WANTED AND THATS WHAT I DO IS WHAT MY CUSTOMERS WANT.

100% totally agree. Some people here do not understand that we are a business, not some whacker doing it for fun. All we can do is advise and suggest.

bkn74

Sep 7, 2010
metropolis IL
NFD-102 said:
"I have an extra new tail light section for the trunk if anyone needs or I can set it up for Directional Setup if interested."

How much $$$??? PM me

i have a spare tail light section too. lol

strobecrazy

Apr 27, 2011
GA,ATL
bkn74 said:
i have a spare tail light section too. lol

That comment was I believe directed to you about the tail light section you talked about in the OP. NFD-102 was wondering $$ what you wanted for it.

bkn74

Sep 7, 2010
metropolis IL
strobecrazy said:
That comment was I believe directed to you about the tail light section you talked about in the OP. NFD-102 was wondering $$ what you wanted for it.

my bad i read that wrong. pm sent

Fluffy126577

May 24, 2010
Toledo, OH
Is there any way that you would be able to slow down the T/A at all? It seems a bit fast IMHO.

bkn74

Sep 7, 2010
metropolis IL
As far as adding more customer got what he wanted. The ta is on a random pattern. The directional is alot slower. There's several patterns to choose from its just a whelen ta controller.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ArizonaFireTruckParty

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.